Disproving looks theory

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Everyone who tries to prove looks theory talks about the halo effect and shows male models getting girls easily.

Their conclusion often is that dating is all about looks, but as the definition of the halo effect says, it only applies if one trait is so strong, that people only focus on this thing. That means two things: if you are not extremely ugly, so that the halo effect might apply, looks don't have that much of a negative influence on you in life.

Second: It can be any trait effected by the halo, even composing great songs, having good game, good social capital...

Now everyone can tell a story from their personal life disproving looks theory. I'll start:

When I was younger, I went to morocco for half a year, and my host brother, a great guy, was professionally speaking in front of large audiences, and he developed crazy charisma and confidence. And even though most people don't wanna hear it here, those traits help. He is balding since 17, has no maxillary projection and a big nose, his lower third is OK. To this day, he fucks at least 4 girls a week, and the ones I've seen were just stunning. All this while maintaining a healthy relationship with his girlfriend, in a Muslim country, where girls had to be reeeaallyy into you in order for them to take the risk of being a disgrace for their family name.

I know this thread won't be too popular, but for.me this website is about maxxing your looks, not believing that's all that matters so I had to get it out there.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 1707, AdamLanza and 7 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, tylerhunter97, ULTRATERAX63 and 10 others
Most of how women treat you irl is face 100% unless your a turbomanlet.
How men treat you is a combination of face, voice, height, frame and status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, dodt, Salludon and 9 others
Din red, blue pilled and gay

How men treat you is a combination of face, voice, height and frame
Legit af.

I have a deep voice and I'm 6'2" and broad shouldered. Face isnt the best.

Almost all men treat me with utmost respect irl and are very friendly. Women? Not so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Salludon, NormieKilla and 2 others
i saw an ugly manlet fuck because of 10 inch cock rumors in my school

let me guess your brother had a big dick?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2012
I agree with you that "looks aren't everything" when it comes to a relationship. However, good looks drastically improve your life in almost every aspect including making dating easier.
I also agree that this website should be solely about finding ways to maximize one's looks. Not incels complaining about the injustice of the world. There are enough places to do that already.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 2621
Din red, blue pilled and gay
Go out of your basement and you'll see that's how it works in rl
I agree with you that "looks aren't everything" when it comes to a relationship. However, good looks drastically improve your life in almost every aspect including making dating easier.
I also agree that this website should be solely about finding ways to maximize one's looks. Not incels complaining about the injustice of the world. There are enough places to do that already.
Agree brother. Else I wouldn't be on looksmax

Yea do not complain. Like if you want to look better try the best you can do wether surgery or without surgery. So many people complaining about the way they look here. They be like life is over im not a psl 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

Cope, everything Is about looks

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
If looks don’t matter then why are you here? Why bother to improve your looks if they don’t matter? Retards like you ruin this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Subhuman trash, NormieKilla and 4 others

I never asked him, but he cold approached most of the girls so they had no idea about dick size
If looks don’t matter then why are you here? Why bother to improve your looks if they don’t matter? Retards like you ruin this forum.
I never said looks don't matter at all, else I wouldn't be on this website. I'm saying life is not solely based on looks and I'm saying people should be working on their looks and not whining

I have one cousin that is typical ogre (big, semi-ugly face), and he has girlfriend (now wife) that he had cheated surely 20+ times, he is legit pussy slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Ialready know howit works you cuck. Quit your larp it's just embarassing.
Would you mind being more specific and attack certain premises of my argumentation? Simple insults are just pointless.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1106, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Yes, looks aren’t everything but they matter a lot and looksmaxing will improve your life more than anything else

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2621

Legit af.

I have a deep voice and I'm 6'2" and broad shouldered. Face isnt the best.

Almost all men treat me with utmost respect irl and are very friendly. Women? Not so much.
I had a shitty frame and face growing up all I got bullied buy other boys. Now that my face is just "below average" not repulsive anymore at least and I'm 6ft no other guys give me shit. My frame could be better tho.

Face and body matters. Body halos you hard because it shows that you are not a lazy flat slob and that you are working on yourself. The face shows the genetics

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2621
J;ust be wehite just be white sjut be whitrejust be white sjtsbewgjerg hjsutlsdfjd just be white just be white just be white just be white justb white hjusyj just be white jsut bwew hitewdkssudgjust be white

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 176 and AdamLanza
Face and body matters. Body halos you hard because it shows that you are not a lazy flat slob and that you are working on yourself. The face shows the genetics
Lets say you have a 5 psl face but your jacked and lean would you have it easy with women?

I'm Indian but I fuck hot, gorgeous women of all races because I'm so eloquent and well spoken, looks don't matter thanks OP just FUCK OFF IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE STOP WITH THIS SHIT PLEASE

So you belive all the bullshit stories your friends say to boost theyr ego lol

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga and Deleted member 1106
Life is all about looks.

Call it being binary or seeing everything black & white, that's just a FACT.

Now GTFO faggot.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
not one word

How men treat you is a combination of face, voice, height, frame and status
I'm invisible irl to women

shit thread.
if you wanna post something like this better tag it as suifuel. most people here have nothing good going on for them except for their looks

Op, stop coping and suicidemaxxx

yes it is possible, but you need to have insane charisma for that to happen. like insane charisma, god-tier.

im curious about your brothers PSL rating

Lmao he basically a sexpat among sand goldiggers. I think @Mr_Norwood pulled off a similar stunt in the past in the same country, guess he left his confidence and charisma there when he left.

We both know 10 inchers dont exist. Stop coping

PENIS SIZE = EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem