Disregarding modern data and speculating as an antivaxxer REGARDING MALE PATTERN BALDNESS

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Its an autoimmune disorder, think non deadly aids
Balding is genetic and natural (although unattractive) however, if perhaps everyone didn't vax, could it be lowered as opposed to being increased in the modern population of humans, like how cardiovascular disease or diabetes is increasing in the modern population due to vaccination? Like people wouldn't bald as early or as quickly, or someone would have the balding gene but be spared as opposed to ruthlessly shedded by the scalp demon DHT reaper? There isn't any data on this, obviously. I mean, an "increase" in balding men doesn't make sense. It's either genetic or theres also outside factors to it, those outside factors probably make it worse. If not, my kid def isn't getting vaxxed out of other reasons anyway tbh ngl tbf imo

Vaxxcels GTFO and get BOOSTED

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Balding is genetic and natural (although unattractive) however, if perhaps everyone didn't vax, could it be lowered as opposed to being increased in the modern population of humans, like how cardiovascular disease or diabetes is increasing in the modern population due to vaccination? Like people wouldn't bald as early or as quickly, or someone would have the balding gene but be spared as opposed to ruthlessly shedded by the scalp demon DHT reaper? There isn't any data on this, obviously. I mean, an "increase" in balding men doesn't make sense. It's either genetic or theres also outside factors to it, those outside factors probably make it worse. If not, my kid def isn't getting vaxxed out of other reasons anyway tbh ngl tbf imo

Diabetes with vax AND rise in obesity* inb4 i get roasted for that one

• Woah

Arthritis*

• Woah
Grand Theft Auto Gta GIF

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor