Dissappointin people

N

Norwooder

Master
A supposed mate got really insecure becuase ive been looking better lately and got commented on my good skin and abs, friends hate when u get better, reflects badly on their loserness

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2486
yeah but if they are gettin you down
cut them off

INSECURITY AINT GOT SHIT ON THE BREAD FARM DOE, FINNA ROLL UP THE CASH AND COUNT THE DOUGH, FUCK INSECURE NIGGAS THEY CANT COP MY CASH
C374904B E2A0 4222 8A0D F3853CB1C492

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Maybe he was jealous you would dump him for someone else you big sexy man

Same happens when women show interest in you. Had girls gossiping loudly back in my high school days about boys they thought were cute. My name was brought up among 2 other dudes in the grade. My "friend" sitting next to me proceeded to push me off the chair as a "joke". Men attempt to exert dominance to other men to impress women. Mog or be mogged gay ass world.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Alt Number 3
Same happens when women show interest in you. Had girls gossiping loudly back in my high school days about boys they thought were cute. My name was brought up among 2 other dudes in the grade. My "friend" sitting next to me proceeded to push me off the chair as a "joke". Men attempt to exert dominance to other men to impress women. Mog or be mogged gay ass world.
you shouldve called them subhumans and ask the girls for visual confirmation. they wouldve roped on the spot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71 and Norwooder
Fuck the world absolutely fuck this stupid shit, we have no control, we only respect who we instinctively respect, there is no hope for human kind this shits fucked, the better and more muscular u look as a male the better ur life will be, its exponential, fuck this stupid shit, winning isnt done, its kind of like the winners are already decided. U arent really a winner you just look and appear a winner then your life goes well for you through positive feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71