Dissecting "Dark Triad Theory" and Interrupting Dogmas

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Recently stickied thread, RATE this bitch I was fucking last night (VIDEO INSIDE), has once again, brought the topic of "Dark Triad" to view.

According to the thread, the current view of "DT" is that it helps with attracting and arousing women. But, like all theories, there are things that need to be questioned, experimented with, and discussed.

From the jump, we can start by asking questions like: "What type of women are attracted to a DT character?," "How long are they attracted to said character?," "What situations call for "DT?"

To play with the first question, I think women/men attract partners of similar DT levels. If we look at the stickied thread, OP is tattooed, and visibly, so is the woman/women he displayed.

I think violence is a very short-term means of energy manifestation and really has no place in the long-term grand scheme of things, and I think that applies to attracting a partner as well.

But on to the current culture surrounding DT. It seems that the grand majority of users accept and encourage this behavior, most think that if a man's character fits X category, he'll attract a woman. The problem with that current type of thinking is ╼ most users here rely on lower-class/hypometabolic means of attaining women like dating apps, and parties. Hence, "DT Theory" may not fall too far from the truth according to their experiences and experiments.

But I think certain environments and situations call for, demand, and shape certain personalities, "DT" is just the result of a certain environment seeking what is currently needed and what is possible to form.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chintuck22, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
2747179 1644951651400

• JFL
Reactions: day after day
Good dissection of how dark triad works in this post

The things is after satisfying the looks threshold they have,most women want a man that they desire character wise

Some users think women are attracted to a dark triad guy because he is dark triad -in a vacuum- but no.

2 possibilities

1 She really likes his looks but puts up with his psycho shit for them

or 2 she wants a guy that satisfies her in both looks and dark triad.But she wouldn’t have been with him if he didn’t meet looks requirements.Dark triad personality wouldn’t have been enough on it’s own

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
dark triad is genetic. there was a guy in my college frat who was known for roofying girls to fuck their holes while they were unconscious. very very different biology from the fellas here trying to be instagram model perfect for their future wifeys

Good dissection of how dark triad works in this post

The things is after satisfying the looks threshold they have,most women want a man that they desire character wise

Some users think women are attracted to a dark triad guy because he is dark triad but no.

2 possibilities

1 She really likes his looks but puts up with his psycho shit for them

or 2 she wants a guy that satisfies her in both looks and dark triad.But she wouldn’t have been with him if he didn’t meet looks requirements.Dark triad personality wouldn’t have been enough on it’s own
Yep, I also think that there are definitely women that are solely attracted to a DT character, as there are women who are attracted to solely a Light Triad character, and women who are in-between - the possibilities are countless.

dark triad is genetic. there was a guy in my college frat who was known for roofying girls to fuck their holes while they were unconscious. very very different biology from the fellas here trying to be instagram model perfect for their future wifeys
Very different biology, indeed, the good (or bad thing) about biology is that it is ever-changing, and so, the genetic theory is just a bastardization of life itself.

im not sure if environment has that much of a role, i used to think hard rough environments = colder but over the years ive met some hood niggas who were kinda naive and not that self-serving vs trust fund jews who were sociopathic finessers

its like height i think theres gotta be some genes that let you do unnecessary surgeries on children and old ladies to boost your income by 1% and not even bat an eye or think about it

these dudes move completely different it's "how am i gonna use and finesse this nigga outta everything he has to offer" vs "does he like me" "does he think I'm funny and cool" "is he impressed by me"

its like height i think theres gotta be some genes that let you do unnecessary surgeries on children and old ladies to boost your income by 1% and not even bat an eye or think about it
Personally, I am past the genetic theory. I'm viewing things from a biological energetic perspective at the moment.

these dudes move completely different it's "how am i gonna use and finesse this nigga outta everything he has to offer" vs "does he like me" "does he think I'm funny and cool" "is he impressed by me"
I can attribute both personalities to a serotonin dominance

Notice how all "dark triad" ugly short guys end up in prison rotting alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
LTR is for simpy betabuxx cucks i rather live pump and dumping bitches than being attached with a girl