diuretics for school pictures

ilovekolaches

ilovekolaches

Iron
im 14 male gonna use diuretics before school pictures. is this bad for me and which and how much should i use

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and ey88
jfl just eat low carb a few days before and fast 24 hours before the pics are taken.

make sure to lower sodium intake while upping the water intake. Personally I just skip the school photos altogether 😂

You don't need diuretics for this, don't mess with that stuff at 14. @pnuemo has a good guide on furosemide however which ive used.

• Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi
How are you gonna get them? And what type?
havent thought much of it. probably get it from abacus market or some marketplace on tor. as for type i have no clue im asking for reccomendations

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Thank god I’m not in school niggas have to through this shit hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
jfl just eat low carb a few days before and fast 24 hours before the pics are taken.

make sure to lower sodium intake while upping the water intake. Personally I just skip the school photos altogether 😂

You don't need diuretics for this, don't mess with that stuff at 14. @pnuemo has a good guide on furosemide however which ive used.
i need to eat carbs im on a cross country team

i need to eat carbs im on a cross country team
eat less and in that case only eat fruits as carbs since they convert to fructose & have potassium which will further debloat.

if you want to look good for the picture what you eat / drink is the only thing that will make a drastic difference