DIURETICS RATED GTFIH BLOATCELS

alpslover

alpslover

tales from the guangzhou schizo asylum
Have recently been testing out diuretics this forum have recommended, like lasix, hctz and eplerenone to compare and see which one is the best for debloat

Caffeine and Dandelion Root:
Did nothing for me lmfao, coffee is still goated tho cuz of easy appetite suppression

Potassium Chloride/Citrate:
Took 1.5g and noticed very little changes, not sure why but I know if you use too much you'll get ulcers so be careful. Haven't tried citrate but pretty sure it wouldn't be super different from KCL.

Furosemide:
can get shitty cramps and heart issues (works relatively well for the dirt cheap price) acts fast but sides arent worth it personally, felt sick and tired asf after taking it. Acted quick for me (surprisingly) and was debloated within like 2-3 hours. NOT SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM - WILL SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR ORGANS

Eplerenone:

Safer than furo, more expensive but did jackshit for me, my face looked exactly the same and all that ended up happening was me feeling like i was gonna pass out. KEEP ELECTROLYTES ON HAND

HCTZ
:
works throughout the day, consistent reduction in water retention with no shitty or unpredictable sides from other diuretics. Takes longer to kick in (5 hours for me) so take it well before whatever event but i felt way fucking better than i did compared to the other diuretics, also came with some weird blood pressure lowering shit. 💀MOGS SAFE FOR KIDNEYS AND U WONT GET CRAMPS OR DEATHLY HEADACHES

in conclusion most of you guys are fat and should just put down the fork instead of consuming random chemicals

TLDR; HCTZ MOGS :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: seizen, RealNinja, rgvmogger07 and 1 other person
did read

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and alpslover
I don't take any of them will I be okay bhai?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
HCTZ source?

you'll be okay unless ur a brachy wide face subhuman like me bhai (y)
im the exact same, is it true the leaner we are the better? because even at 10%bf i still believe i will look better leaner

im the exact same, is it true the leaner we are the better? because even at 10%bf i still believe i will look better leaner
definitely true but I’m around 16-18% bf right now so I’m not really sure, praying I look chiseled at 10-12% since rn I’m bloated usually

Have recently been testing out diuretics this forum have recommended, like lasix, hctz and eplerenone to compare and see which one is the best for debloat

Did nothing for me lmfao, coffee is still goated tho cuz of easy appetite suppression

Took 1.5g and noticed very little changes, not sure why but I know if you use too much you'll get ulcers so be careful. Haven't tried citrate but pretty sure it wouldn't be super different from KCL.

Furosemide:
can get shitty cramps and heart issues (works relatively well for the dirt cheap price) acts fast but sides arent worth it personally, felt sick and tired asf after taking it. Acted quick for me (surprisingly) and was debloated within like 2-3 hours. NOT SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM - WILL SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR ORGANS

Eplerenone:

Safer than furo, more expensive but did jackshit for me, my face looked exactly the same and all that ended up happening was me feeling like i was gonna pass out. KEEP ELECTROLYTES ON HAND

HCTZ
:
works throughout the day, consistent reduction in water retention with no shitty or unpredictable sides from other diuretics. Takes longer to kick in (5 hours for me) so take it well before whatever event but i felt way fucking better than i did compared to the other diuretics, also came with some weird blood pressure lowering shit. 💀MOGS SAFE FOR KIDNEYS AND U WONT GET CRAMPS OR DEATHLY HEADACHES

in conclusion most of you guys are fat and should just put down the fork instead of consuming random chemicals

you forgot alcohol and androgens

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Is HCTZ expensuve

Can you make a thread on HCTZ for low iq cels, would like to know dosing and how often it can be used.

Oral or injectable?

Best dose for it?

• +1
Reactions: zys
is bgpharma legit/safe

Furosemide:

Eplerenone:

HCTZ
:

What’s the dosage like for HCTZ?