[DIY] ANTI Hair loss Cocktail 💊

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing

Spergi's Topical Finasteride / RU58841 Guide
"Solution for Baldcels :blackpill:"
This guide is for those who get side effects on Finasteride / Dutasteride or don't want to experience the increase of estrogens due the prohibitions of DHT. Studies confirm that topical Fin is equally as effective compared to Oral. Commercial available Solutions are often too overpriced, overdosed and often unavailable, that's why you should make your own with the help with this guide.

Section 1: Benefits of Switching to Topical Finasteride

Reduced Systemic Side Effects

Oral finasteride is associated with sexual side effects, such as decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and reduced semen volume. Topical application minimizes systemic absorption, thereby reducing the risk of these side effects.

Psychological Benefits

For individuals who are worried about the potential side effects of oral finasteride, switching to the topical form may alleviate anxiety, leading to better adherence to treatment.

Long-Term Effectiveness

Studies have shown that topical Finasteride is very effective.

Section 2: Ideal Topical Finasteride Dosage

This graph shows that roughly 0.2mg topical application is the highest point of effectiveness of reducing Scalp DHT and after that it stagnates. Meaning 0.2mg is the best bank for your buck with few systematic absorption.

This other graph shows that roughly 0.2 mg which we determined to be the best only reduced Serum (Blood) DHT by 24% (Compared to 70% Oral 1mg). Even if that is too much for your body, you can use 0.1mg topical application which doesn't go systematic, but still is being quite effective for keeping your hair.

Section 3: How to Make Your Own Topical Solution

Method 1 (with Minoxidil):

Ingredients and Supplies

• 60ml 5% Topical Minoxidil
  • Finasteride tablets (1mg or 5mg)
  • Optional: [3g RU58841 for 5% solution]
Calculating Amount of Finasteride
Step-by-Step Guide

• Step 1: Crushing the Finasteride tablets into a fine powder. Put the pills between two spoons to crush it.
  • Step 2: Mixing the powder with the solution to create a uniform suspension.
  • Step 3: Let it sit for a day and filter the solution to separate the fillers.
  • Step 4: Storing the solution properly (e.g., in a dark, cool place).
  • Step 5: Application instructions: Use 1x per day with the Volume you have calculated.

Method 2 (without Minoxidil):
Ingredients and Supplies

• 100ml Ethanol 96% or 100ml Isopropylalcohol 70%
  • 25ml Propylene Glycole 99%
  • Finasteride tablets (1mg or 5mg)
  • Optional: [6.250g RU58841 for 5% solution in a 125ml Volume]
Calculating Amount of Finasteride

Use the following Equation:

Example: 125ml Solvent, daily application 2ml, daily Finasteride 0.2mg

Just solve the equation and you will get a total amount of 12.5mg Finasteride
Step-by-Step Guide

• Step 1: Crushing the Finasteride tablets into a fine powder. Put the pills between two spoons to crush it.
  • Step 2: Mixing the powder with the solution to create a uniform suspension.
  • Step 3: Let it sit for a day and filter the solution to separate the fillers.
  • Step 4: Storing the solution properly (e.g., in a dark, cool place).
  • Step 5: Application instructions: Use 1x per day with the Volume you have calculated.

Conclusion

Topical Finasterid is an effective way combating and preventing Hair loss. If you don't even want to consider any form of Finasterid than it's over for you hair.
Stay Safe from the Norwood reaper :lul::forcedsmile:.

Attachments

• 1724505228225.png
    1724505228225.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop, flippasav, 5.5psl and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
DNR + cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spergi
good thread

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Spergi
What about DUPA? No receeding hairline but thinning

• +1
What about DUPA? No receeding hairline but thinning
Not very informed on it, but Google says you can treat it with Minoxidil and oral Finasterid, so mostly likely topical Finasterid works as well

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Not very informed on it, but Google says you can treat it with Minoxidil and oral Finasterid, so mostly likely topical Finasterid works as well
I hope so, do you think I got it at 16 tho? My hair is visibly thin in photos. I only noticed my hair loss after cutting it short.

I really don't want to take minox or fin already as they would only harm me as I'm still developing etc.

Currently coping with rosemary oil + dermaroller + peppermint oil and scalp massages :feelswhy:

Good post bro

• +1
no

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
dht good
dht does not cause hairloss
norwood reaper causes hairloss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Spergi
I hope so, do you think I got it at 16 tho? My hair is visibly thin in photos. I only noticed my hair loss after cutting it short.

I really don't want to take minox or fin already as they would only harm me as I'm still developing etc.

Currently coping with rosemary oil + dermaroller + peppermint oil and scalp massages :feelswhy:

Good post bro
Might be, without pictures it's hard to assess, DUPA on its own is quite rare, but balding directly after puberty is not that uncommon. Topical Minoxidil won't harm you and fin neither if you use low dose topical (0.1mg) or wait 2-3 years with oral Finasterid

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Jonas2k7
And how to defeat the demon 😂?
is very straightforward and simple.

i was infact a victim of the norwood reaper's felonies, but i persevered and combated his horrors.
before i was around norwood 4-6.

the defeat the demon you must face the demon.
How do we do this?
DHT shampoo.

DHT byitself does not cause hairloss, but DHT attracts the norwood reaper to cause terror onto hair follicles, it like a pedo candy van luring kid with a candy bar.

SO! using DHT shampoo, we lure the norwood reaper out.
Then we attack him by injecting 300mg masteron. Masteron binds to the receptors on the norwood reaper's scythe and destroying it.
WHAT IS A REAPER WITHOUT HIS SCYTHE? A NOBODY.

without his scythe the norwood reaper cannot wreak havoc onto the follicles anymore, so your norwood 10 will slowly turn into norwood 0.42353453453545435436564754745765475467574.

I did this protocol and im glad to say im now norwood 1.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7, NZb6Air and Spergi
is very straightforward and simple.

i was infact a victim of the norwood reaper's felonies, but i persevered and combated his horrors.
before i was around norwood 4-6.

the defeat the demon you must face the demon.
How do we do this?
DHT shampoo.

DHT byitself does not cause hairloss, but DHT attracts the norwood reaper to cause terror onto hair follicles, it like a pedo candy van luring kid with a candy bar.

SO! using DHT shampoo, we lure the norwood reaper out.
Then we attack him by injecting 300mg masteron. Masteron binds to the receptors on the norwood reaper's scythe and destroying it.
WHAT IS A REAPER WITHOUT HIS SCYTHE? A NOBODY.

without his scythe the norwood reaper cannot wreak havoc onto the follicles anymore, so your norwood 10 will slowly turn into norwood 0.42353453453545435436564754745765475467574.

I did this protocol and im glad to say im now norwood 1.
High effort explanation 🤭

• Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Finasteride has barely any side effects

And RU58841 will get you a heartattack

Good post bro
Do what spergi said and supplement vitamin D and K2. I recommend 10k IU of D3