DIY face lift and burn fat with these at-home devices. A guide to Radio Frequency devices

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Dab on the haters
While I was exploring various options to tighten my skin, I initially looked into treatments available at clinics. I saw that they can lift the skin with these radio frequency devices. These professional treatments promised great results, but the costs were quite high and the need for multiple sessions made it even more expensive. Then, I stumbled upon a more convenient and cost-effective solution ($150-500): portable radio frequency (RF) devices that you can use at home. This discovery was a game changer cuz it allows for regular use without the hassle and expense of frequent clinic visits.

I decided to research them a bit further so I checked what redditors :sick: had to say about them.

This is when I saw these faggots complaining of FAT LOSS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I was JFLing hard at these normies, they were acting as if that was a bad thing :feelshaha:. Apparently if you crank up the settings to high heat and you use them often, these devices can melt fat via the radio frequency.

This was literally me at this point :feelshmm:

Screenshot 20240709 211310 Reddit
Screenshot 20240709 211447 Reddit
Screenshot 20240709 211553 Reddit

So you're telling me I can melt the lard in my face and also get results similar to a face lift :feelsahh:. I was immediately sold, so researched these devices a little further cuz I wanted to make a thread on them.

What Devices Are RF devices?

These are skincare tools that work on the skin’s layers that are deeper and heat them through radio frequency (RF) energy. It rejuvenates as it tightens for a smoother complexion by boosting collagen and elastin levels. Additionally, they can reduce subcutaneous fat to give your face shape.

What Is Their Mechanism of Operation?

Radiofrequency energy heats up tissues of the skin’s layers where fibers of collagen are located. The resultant temperature causes controlled damage on collagen which activates natural healing mechanisms in body organs. The outcome is an improved texture and firmness of the skin owing to new production of elastin and collagen.

Heating the Dermis:

RF devices target the dermis (the deeper layer of the skin) without affecting the epidermis (the outer layer). The heat encourages collagen contraction and regeneration.

Fat Reduction:

The thermal effect can also target fat cells, leading to their gradual breakdown and reduction. This can help in reducing facial fat and improving facial contours.

Examples of RF devices (most commonly used and reputable ones):

Newa

AE ND PRD00155 GL ECM 002

Tripolar Stop Vx

VX2 800 1200 1000x

Amiro R1/2/3

Radiofrequency for skin 310606 1700163839139 main 1024 80 1

Panasonic EH-XR10

EH XR10 EU HK Standard 01 180808 1

There are many other ones. Those are just the ones I see people talking about the most.

I'll be getting one very soon to blur my nasal folds even more :feelsyay:.

@BlackpillRemedy @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @silencio @NorwoodAscender @Sergeant @PsychoH

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Kaires, ErbCel and 16 others
Aslo most of them have built-in red light, so they're even more useful

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
don’t believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and i_love_roosters
Ignore the fact they look like dildos

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, counterintuitive and mog_or_be_mogged
While I was exploring various options to tighten my skin, I initially looked into treatments available at clinics. I saw that they can lift the skin with these radio frequency devices. These professional treatments promised great results, but the costs were quite high and the need for multiple sessions made it even more expensive. Then, I stumbled upon a more convenient and cost-effective solution ($150-500): portable radio frequency (RF) devices that you can use at home. This discovery was a game changer cuz it allows for regular use without the hassle and expense of frequent clinic visits.

I decided to research them a bit further so I checked what redditors :sick: had to say about them.

This is when I saw these faggots complaining of FAT LOSS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I was JFLing hard at these normies, they were acting as if that was a bad thing :feelshaha:. Apparently if you crank up the settings to high heat and you use them often, these devices can melt fat via the radio frequency.

So you're telling me I can melt the lard in my face and also get results similar to a face lift :feelsahh:. I was immediately sold, so researched these devices a little further cuz I wanted to make a thread on them.

These are skincare tools that work on the skin’s layers that are deeper and heat them through radio frequency (RF) energy. It rejuvenates as it tightens for a smoother complexion by boosting collagen and elastin levels. Additionally, they can reduce subcutaneous fat to give your face shape.

Radiofrequency energy heats up tissues of the skin’s layers where fibers of collagen are located. The resultant temperature causes controlled damage on collagen which activates natural healing mechanisms in body organs. The outcome is an improved texture and firmness of the skin owing to new production of elastin and collagen.

Heating the Dermis:

RF devices target the dermis (the deeper layer of the skin) without affecting the epidermis (the outer layer). The heat encourages collagen contraction and regeneration.

Fat Reduction:

The thermal effect can also target fat cells, leading to their gradual breakdown and reduction. This can help in reducing facial fat and improving facial contours.

Newa

View attachment 3021830

Tripolar Stop Vx

View attachment 3021831

Amiro R1/2/3

View attachment 3021833

Panasonic EH-XR10

View attachment 3021835

There are many other ones. Those are just the ones I see people talking about the most.

@BlackpillRemedy @Orc @moreroidsmoredates @silencio @NorwoodAscender @Sergeant @PsychoH
High IQ user, you’re very eloquent ngl, you probably get halo’d by the way you speak IRL.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, i_love_roosters and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and cannotbeasked
Some mod move this to LM

I always have to buy a new thing every week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaires, ErbCel, tomm1453 and 1 other person
Literally same, I got so many Jewish chemicals and softmaxxing bs on my list. I'll have to use my savings

• +1
Reactions: gigell
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Try this tho fr lmk if it works

• +1
@Clavicular Use your newly acquired mod powers and move this to LM. I put it in offtopic by accident

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
yo op so a device like this would work right ? and is it the same as this too ?

• +1
Tag me in next thread relating this matter

• +1
yo op so a device like this would work right ? and is it the same as this too ?
The first device produces electricity, it's used to treat acne. The second one seem to just produce heat but not radio frequency heat, so penetration would be pretty low. They're different devices

real af bro once i finally save up my money for a proper ped cycle its over for everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and gigell
mirin bro good thread, i might have to get one, safe to say stay way from eye area? how targeted is the treatment cuz if it only affects where you directly place it then my buccal fat pad needs to prepare to get destroyed but if it "spreads" across your face then idk about it cuz i dont wanna worsen my eye area even more

• +1
real af bro once i finally save up my money for a proper ped cycle its over for everyone
I need test , Hgh , Eyebrow dye , this , skincare and that’s it but new things just keep popping up and I’m broke

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
I need test , Hgh , Eyebrow dye , this , skincare and that’s it but new things just keep popping up and I’m broke
next on my list is PE devices i recently brought a red light therapy panel, i might get a microneedling pen too or have pdo threads done

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Heating the Dermis:

Fat Reduction:

Newa

View attachment 3021830

Tripolar Stop Vx

View attachment 3021831

Amiro R1/2/3

View attachment 3021833

Panasonic EH-XR10

View attachment 3021835

I was prepared to hate but this looks interesting at the very least

bookmarked will try my nigguh

• Love it
@maxxmclooks forgot to tag u bhai, u may be interested

Heating the Dermis:

Fat Reduction:

Newa

View attachment 3021830

Tripolar Stop Vx

View attachment 3021831

Amiro R1/2/3

View attachment 3021833

Panasonic EH-XR10

View attachment 3021835

Bump botb

• Love it
The first device produces electricity, it's used to treat acne. The second one seem to just produce heat but not radio frequency heat, so penetration would be pretty low. They're different devices
hey bro, i found this one , this works right ?

• +1
lifefuel af i need that

also what do you think about what i said about avoiding the eye area
Fat death does spread but your eyes are far from your cheeks. If a chain reaction of fat loss is to occur, it won't reach the fat pads above your eyes

here b4 botb

• Love it
Fat death does spread but your eyes are far from your cheeks. If a chain reaction of fat loss is to occur, it won't reach the fat pads above your eyes
alright nice i might cop one to use on my cheeks, jaw and submental triangle then

second thought actually i might use it on my abs first to see if it works on there

• +1
Dumb question. But according to the redditors, the heat is what makes the fat burn right? What if there was a device that used the same principle but instead reduced the heat instead of increasing it? Could it increase the fat in your face in specific spots?

• +1
fa

Heating the Dermis:

Fat Reduction:

Newa

View attachment 3021830

Tripolar Stop Vx

View attachment 3021831

Amiro R1/2/3

View attachment 3021833

Panasonic EH-XR10

View attachment 3021835

fake and fake your f reply dummy

Dumb question. But according to the redditors, the heat is what makes the fat burn right? What if there was a device that used the same principle but instead reduced the heat instead of increasing it? Could it increase the fat in your face in specific spots?
Nah, just use volufiline

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel