DIY LIFTS - SUPERIOR TO STORE BOUGHT

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Iron
There’s a reason shoe lifts on Amazon have such low ratings. It’s because they suck! They are expensive, and if you’re unlucky they might not even fit your shoe. Not to mention they are uncomfortable, and are very noticeable, which is really bad because getting caught wearing shoe lifts is a social death sentence.

Fortunately, there is an alternative! Do you have old shoes? If so, just rip out the insole of the shoe and put it into your new or current shoes! (Warning: this only works if your new or current shoes are somewhat oversized for your foot. Otherwise, the insole won’t fit)
IMG 8025

This is nearly undetectable since unlike shoe lifts, the insoles won’t fall out and if a normie sees them, they won’t think anything of it since they expect to see insoles in shoes. The insoles will also always fit (unless the size of the old shoes are too different from the size of the new shoes), and they are free! Most importantly, the insoles are comfortable! Traditional shoe lifts only increase the height of the part of your shoe right below your ankle, making the shoe more unbalanced. It may even feel like you are wearing heels like a faggot!

The major flaw of the insole is that it typically doesn’t provide much height increase because they are short and compress easily. To solve this issue, you can also rip out these rubber things that’s underneath the insole.
IMG 8026 IMG 8030

This rubber thing is much harder, so it will compress less when stepped on, meaning it will maintain a greater height increase. It is shaped like traditional shoe lift, providing a height increase only at the part of the shoe right below the ankle. However, it’s better than the traditional shoe lift because it is free and will almost always fit. It also combos very well with the insole because they come from the same shoe and were designed to fit perfectly. If you choose to this, you will want to put it under the insole to hide it from normie eyes and prevent it from falling out.

If you somehow need even more height, you can rip out the tounge of the shoe and use it as a lift. This will probably not work as well as the other two things because the tounge will compress a lot when stepped on, and it might be too wide depending on what shoe you have. But it’s something to consider I guess.
IMG 8027 IMG 8029

Note: you will probably want to clean the DIY shoe lifts before using them. I cleaned them with chlorox wipes and dried them with paper towels, because I was worried the old insoles might have bacteria (even tho they seemed to be odorless).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa and likenesss
Wait I didn’t finish making the thread I clicked post on accident, don’t read this thread yet
Edit: it’s finished now

Last edited:
Fix the formatting bhai then I will read it
Screenshot 2024 08 15 150203

• +1
Reactions: smoth
The worst formatting ever

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
tbh this works for people who cant get regular shoe lifts due to high amazon shipping costs etc. but for others just get hard shoe lifts which do not compress