DIY nosetip lift

floopmaxxed

floopmaxxed

Iron
Guys I am planning on giving myself a nose job to lift and straighten the tip, and I'm wondering what ya'll think of my plan. tools I will be using include: scalpel, hydrogen peroxide, tape, and paper towels to control bleeding. The way this will work is by #1 scrunching up the tip of my nose to the desired height and shape, #2 making an incision down at the top of the scrunch for several millimeters, #3 setting the nose in place with pressure and then tape overnight. I am hoping that when the skin heals and comes back together it will hold its shape. Do you guys think this will work? (also I will post before and afters after I do it but I haven't tried it yet)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Euan12, lucifer6969, jordanisbetterthanu and 1 other person
use iodine (about 5$ for a small bottle) with an eyedropper instead of peroxide because peroxide will burn like hell and irritate your skin. You can also get your hands on lidocaine (OTC most minecraft servers) especially in the form of hemorrhoid cream, but its better if it's injectable because it doesn't absorb through the minecraft skin as well. You can make your own if you get in the form of minecraft pain relief liquid (not a cream or gel), evaporate it until it's slush in a minecraft pan (steel with no teflon or paint) and extract the minecraft lidocaine using a 2 or more solvents and dry it to get a powder that's good enough to inject into your minecraft character. Mix the minecraft powder in a 1:20 ratio with any injectable minecraft oil you can get your hands on and put it in a minectaft insulin syringe in minecraft. if you don't have these in your minecraft client just install the organic chemistry minecraft mod or use the education edition (albeit it's very limited)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
what does this even mean in this context?
use iodine (about 5$ for a small bottle) with an eyedropper instead of peroxide because peroxide will burn like hell and irritate your skin. You can also get your hands on lidocaine (OTC most minecraft servers) especially in the form of hemorrhoid cream, but its better if it's injectable because it doesn't absorb through the minecraft skin as well. You can make your own if you get in the form of minecraft pain relief liquid (not a cream or gel), evaporate it until it's slush in a minecraft pan (steel with no teflon or paint) and extract the minecraft lidocaine using a 2 or more solvents and dry it to get a powder that's good enough to inject into your minecraft character. Mix the minecraft powder in a 1:20 ratio with any injectable minecraft oil you can get your hands on and put it in a minectaft insulin syringe in minecraft. if you don't have these in your minecraft client just install the organic chemistry minecraft mod or use the education edition (albeit it's very limited)
I have iodine but I am NOT doing all that... do I look like Walter White to you? 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax and kalluss
wow, tag me with results bhai

what does this even mean in this context?

I have iodine but I am NOT doing all that... do I look like Walter White to you? 💀💀💀
its gonna hurt, not a problem if you have a high pain tolerance. rub lidocaine cream on it anyways

mirin chemistry knowledge :feelsmage: