Diz is Ascension u will never have my boyos

D

Deleted member 27987

Master

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
Bro went gay sunnyboy anal slayer

That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw
Ayo wtf