Just living
I am bored

• Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Can I be saved
IMG 20240329 041844

Bhai I am a dalit framecel never touched weights my whole life what should I do
I will be very thankful to u help me
Natty lifting will make you look "in shape" like you can achieve a lean physique with some muscles and look good but you wont be a mogger due to ur frame.
For health and to improve looks natty lifting and get fat to 14-12% eat high animal protein low carb high fat and focus on compound lifts.
For steroids start with test only i can guide you if you need steroid guidsnce

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Natty lifting will make you look "in shape" like you can achieve a lean physique with some muscles and look good but you wont be a mogger due to ur frame.
For health and to improve looks natty lifting and get fat to 14-12% eat high animal protein low carb high fat and focus on compound lifts.
For steroids start with test only i can guide you if you need steroid guidsnce
For now I should start natty lifting and consume more protein and get to 12% bf and is my frame death tier?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
For now I should start natty lifting and consume more protein and get to 12% bf and is my frame death tier?
Ltn frame and yeah, eat animal foods not vegeterian shit that Indians love and just focus on getting strong on compounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Ltn frame and yeah, eat animal foods not vegeterian shit that Indians love and just focus on getting strong on compounds
Okay bhai I will keep updating in the forum
Love u bhai
Thanks for ur help💞