DNA Editing for Children

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
I think the number one thing I would be sure to control is height and clavicle length. No male should have to be short or small. It’s like having tits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne, benchortable and 5 others
jfllll:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
IT is the first time I notice you exist tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
substantive post

Time online: 13d 14h 11m

Xd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5818 and malignant
Really all that matters when it comes to being attractive to women.
If torso lengthening and arm lengthening existed along with leg lengthening, being short would be a fixable failo.

What the fuck is that supposed to tell me?

Are you a dumb coper who believes everyone is meant to be six foot but not sucking mom’s tits enough prevented them from that dream?
No
read it dumb fuck

I did you absolute fetus. And then I couldn’t continue due to failure to see the relevance.
Thats the only thing you can do now you fucking low iq faggot
maximize your subhumans child potential
your child will be 5'5 anyways because he will became an absolute waste of cum like u fucking lifeless subhuman
slit ur wrists fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5818
Thats the only thing you can do now you fucking low iq faggot
maximize your subhumans child potential
your child will be 5'5 anyways because he will became an absolute waste of cum like u fucking lifeless subhuman
slit ur wrists fucking idiot
I’m 5’11 and I still don’t see the relevance. When DNA editing becomes mainstream, I’d make sure my child gets the genes for being tall and having a big frame. Do you understand that you brainless sack of shit?

I’m 5’11 and I still don’t see the relevance. When DNA editing becomes mainstream, I’d make sure my child gets the genes for being tall and having a big frame. Do you understand that you brainless sack of shit?
You wont have enough money for that shit u utter subhuman
you will be a homeless living at the streets you fucking lifeless retard manlet fagg
only dna editing you will do is eating rat cum off the pavement you absolute looser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, godirl and intovoid
You wont have enough money for that shit u utter subhuman
you will be a homeless living at the streets you fucking lifeless retard manlet fagg
only dna editing you will do is eating rat cum off the pavement you absolute looser
Die you boneless dog.

Only publicly known method is CRISPR but currently there will always be offtarget DNA affected so high chance of some disease.
but the chinese have done it on humans already and who knows what other governments including the USA have already done with non publicly known methods

Only publicly known method is CRISPR but currently there will always be offtarget DNA affected so high chance of some disease.
but the chinese have done it on humans already and who knows what other governments including the USA have already done with non publicly known methods
It’s still in infancy. I’d give it at least 50 years before we can edit for height.

It’s still in infancy. I’d give it at least 50 years before we can edit for height.
more like 15 tbh if youre elite and 100 before consumer grade availability

• JFL
Reactions: benchortable
Now tell me those sweet genes

Also taking peptides and hormone can do as much

When everyone can edit, the base level rises, so you are back to square one

When everyone can edit, the base level rises, so you are back to square one
So what? If you can edit, just make sure your kid will grow at least three inches above the average and you’re good.

So what? If you can edit, just make sure your kid will grow at least three inches above the average and you’re good.
The math of that claim does not hold up