DNA Editing the Only Hope

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Major looksmaxxing will become an achievable thing once DNA editing is popularized/understood.

When a 5’6 guy can go get his DNA edited so he’ll sprout to 6’2 with the proportionate skull growth, waist and torso growth, hand/feet growth, etc.

When Jared Leto can go get his DNA edited to have O’ Pry’s orbit shape.

When Michael Cera can go get his DNA edited to get Cavill’s tall Ramus and bigger chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, godirl, Darkstrand and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
crispr is cope if ur not an embryo.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Bro you're taking this way too seriously

• +1
what the fuck
I feel like combusting after reading this low Iq shit. I want to meet the person who wrote this shit. so I know more about this shithole world.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, RecessedPrettyboy, W0KESTMOTHF and 2 others
I think it only works for people who aren't born yet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
  • JFL
Burden of proof is on you to provide sources that it works
Why make this shit fucking thread without linking sources

I didn’t realize people here didn’t know it applied to adults as well. I’m not trying to prove it.

Substantive thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, 6485b025t and W0KESTMOTHF
This isnt how dna editing works. You do it to the fertilised egg. By the time your born its too late for that shit. You would have to edit millions of cells for the desired effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand and 6485b025t
thought you were getting better i guess not jfl shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and 6485b025t
This isnt how dna editing works. You do it to the fertilised egg. By the time your born its too late for that shit. You would have to edit millions of cells for the desired effect.
Read before you talk about a subject:

Read up on it. Come back with correct information.
I'm just using my own brain, think about it, I am made of millions of cells that are composed of my DNA. I am made of my own DNA. Adding more DNA that is modified wouldn't do shit since I'm already formed. I would have to not be born yet, then add the genes into the uncreated child so that the child forms into a human with the desired DNA.

I think everyone else already understood this in like less than a second of thought but for some reason you didn't jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand, malignant and 1 other person
I'm just using my own brain, think about it, I am made of millions of cells that are composed of my DNA. I am made of my own DNA. Adding more DNA that is modified wouldn't do shit since I'm already formed. I would have to not be born yet, then add the genes into the uncreated child so that the child forms into a human with the desired DNA.

I think everyone else already understood this in like less than a second of thought but for some reason you didn't jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand and The Bleach Pill

"He Jiankui edited the genes right after fertilization, changing every cell in the body, including the germ cells, so the girls’ own children can inherit whatever mutations they ended up with. " ?????????????????????????? Did you even read this???????????????

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I'll gladly go through that process again jfl
I would climb back into the womb again for 9 months to finish developing my jaw and maxilla tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand, malignant and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted
"He Jiankui edited the genes right after fertilization, changing every cell in the body, including the germ cells, so the girls’ own children can inherit whatever mutations they ended up with. " ?????????????????????????? Did you even read this???????????????
Wrong. It also talks about editing adult genes. Don’t cherry-pick.

Read you low IQ cuck.
You absolute fucking NIGGER, you told me to read a essay, I don't want to read your stupid book so I'm low IQ.

You are most certainly a moron.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, malignant and The Bleach Pill
You absolute fucking NIGGER, you told me to read a essay, I don't want to read your stupid book so I'm low IQ.

You are most certainly a moron.
Yes. If you want to learn about something yet can’t read one article, you are low IQ/suffer from a disability.

Yes. If you want to learn about something yet can’t read one article, you are low IQ/suffer from a disability.
It's not that I can't read a fucking article (dipshit) it's that I don't fucking WANT to, because YOU are the one with the burden of proof. You are really, really fucking stupid and I know you get relentlessly bullied IRL for your stupidity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand and 6485b025t
Wrong. It also talks about editing adult genes. Don’t cherry-pick.

You are right it does. But I heavily doubt gene editing will ever work in the way you described it. Once you have finished growing thats it. I heavily doubt there is a single gene in your body when changed will change you from a 5ft 6 adult to a 6ft 2 adult.

It's not that I can't read a fucking article (dipshit) it's that I don't fucking WANT to, because YOU are the one with the burden of proof. You are really, really fucking stupid and I know you get relentlessly bullied IRL for your stupidity.

The fact that you don’t want to proves you are lazy. I will not bend to the will of a jawless, round eyed cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
You are right it does. But I heavily doubt gene editing will ever work in the way you described it. Once you have finished growing thats it. I heavily doubt there is a single gene in your body when changed will change you from a 5ft 6 adult to a 6ft 2 adult.
No, but when we develop the capacity to edit multiple genes and know which genes cause certain physical characteristics, we can edit features.

Absolute shit thread
no hope for you on this forum

I already own this forum. Check out all the threads dedicated to the most interesting subject there is: me.
All of them are you being brutally bullied by everyone while you spam substantive response as your only comeback

• JFL
All of them are you being brutally bullied by everyone while you spam substantive response as your only comeback
Weren’t you the one who made a thread begging for me to get banned? Are you that frightened of my presence on this forum? Does the big dick energy overwhelm you to the point of lunacy?

Weren’t you the one who made a thread begging for me to get banned? Are you that frightened of my presence on this forum? Does the big dick energy overwhelm you to the point of lunacy?
Never made a single thread on you
Btw "big dick energy"
You sound like a redditor cuck jfll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Never made a single thread on you
Btw "big dick energy"
You sound like a redditor cuck jfll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
That’s right. Big dick meaning 8 inches +. Keep trying to get on my level and I’ll use it to slap you into humility.

• +1
you can edit dna as an adult but it won't change ur body at all, could probably give cancer doe
It would change your body/face if they edited the genes that had to do with the body and face. This isn’t complicated you chimp.

It would change your body/face if they edited the genes that had to do with the body and face. This isn’t complicated you chimp.
ok it doesn't work that way, DNA is just genetic material used as an instruction set when cells divide. Most of the things ur body has is already set in place, like protein synthesis, mRNA expression, gene expression (can't change this even by changing DNA), hormonal expression and shit like that. it's not as simple as just changing ur DNA and have the body of a person with that DNA. I will forgive for uttering disgraceful words like "chimp" because I fully understand that with a low IQ like yourself comes the compulsion to say words like that. You're welcome to have some of my time dedicated to you, your utterly shit, disgusting life has been blessed by me now rejoice

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 4416 and 6485b025t
ok it doesn't work that way, DNA is just genetic material used as an instruction set when cells divide. Most of the things ur body has is already set in place, like protein synthesis, mRNA expression, gene expression (can't change this even by changing DNA), hormonal expression and shit like that. it's not as simple as just changing ur DNA and have the body of a person with that DNA. I will forgive for uttering disgraceful words like "chimp" because I fully understand that with a low IQ like yourself comes the compulsion to say words like that. You're welcome to have some of my time dedicated to you, your utterly shit, disgusting life has been blessed by me now rejoice
Cite sources.

Maybe in 100 years

Yup. It’s over for anybody alive right now.
Maybe if a billionaire invested in that kind of research idk, if jeff bezos and mark zuckerberg werent such bluepilled cucks

7f6fb0a 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back