dnp for 5'6 113kg 18 year old

Glacier

Glacier

pee method
I am 5'6 113kg at 18years oldw so what dose should I take of dnp?

it burns my tongue and makes my mouth and hands yellow and it explodes with fire

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240531_122244_Gallery.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20240601_183817_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_183817_Gallery.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and cavy
idk wtf dnp is but you've been on this forum for close to a year and are still fat as fuck. there are no excuses for this in 2024. you can find so many good resources for weight loss tips and recipes online its the easiest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

it burns my tongue and makes my mouth and hands yellow and it explodes with fire
work out motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and sirmimbing
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, russiancelreturns and PsychoH
gym is cope and if I had big muscles at 5'6 girls would still find me repulsive
yes but less atleast+ atleast u could get SOME respect (worked for me)
now go workout fuck those bitches do it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

good luck man

Last edited:

• JFL
idk wtf dnp is but you've been on this forum for close to a year and are still fat as fuck. there are no excuses for this in 2024. you can find so many good resources for weight loss tips and recipes online its the easiest shit ever
I have a slow metabolism so I only water fast and have 2 days a week where I eat 1800kals and I haven't lost any weight. I am not a pussy so I will take dnp instead of doing basic calorie deficit just to still be fat in 3 years time. I am 18 now and I can still get jbs, but not at 21years +

didnt know caseoh was on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
start slow, by a bike and discover ur town and try to eat less transformed product, cook ur own food

• +1
yes but less atleast+ atleast u could get SOME respect (worked for me)
now go workout fuck those bitches do it for yourself
I will kill myself if I don't get a girlfriend this year

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and PsychoH
start slow, by a bike and discover ur town and try to eat less transformed product, cook ur own food
no I don't leave the house, I get bullied in the streets and it ruins my mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
no I don't leave the house, I get bullied in the streets and it ruins my mental health
this year i want you to break the nose of one the guys who bullies you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 72978
this year i want you to break the nose of one the guys who bullies you
I already fought one of my bullies a few weeks ago. he was In year 8 and I went over and jumped on his back and took him to the floor before strangling him until his friends got me off

I already fought one of my bullies a few weeks ago. he was In year 8 and I went over and jumped on his back and took him to the floor before strangling him until his friends got me off
so u have no excuse to stay at home. OUT RIGHT NOW LOG OFF AND RUN

Dnp jfl just put down the fork fatty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, sirmimbing and PsychoH
I can't be bothered to run
stop crying, take action man, any knowledge u have is useless without applying it trust me gym is cope for no-one.
if you are serious then dm me and we'll talk about it

• +1
stop crying, take action man, any knowledge u have is useless without applying it trust me gym is cope for no-one.
if you are serious then dm me and we'll talk about it
dnp will burn 1lbs a day. plus my water fast adds more

• JFL
dnp will burn 1lbs a day. plus my water fast adds more
nigger then you will be skinny without muscles and that doesnt look good either it looks feminine to be twinky for a guy just replace the fat-weight with muscle-weight as much as you can thats what you need to do not lose weight perse

• +1
nigger then you will be skinny without muscles and that doesnt look good either it looks feminine to be twinky for a guy just replace the fat-weight with muscle-weight as much as you can thats what you need to do not lose weight perse
I am morbidly obese and constantly have heavy breathing ontop of asthma and cannot use more than 1 flight of stairs, muscle is the least of my worries, plus I have kleinfelters build with extremely wide hips and narrow clavicals

• Hmm...
I am morbidly obese and constantly have heavy breathing ontop of asthma and cannot use more than 1 flight of stairs, muscle is the least of my worries, plus I have kleinfelters build with extremely wide hips and narrow clavicals
hmm alr then but keep it in mind for later good luck

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_190906_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_190906_Gallery.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
good start

• +1
Dont listen to there bluepilled tags sayin us drop the form down i used smp a lot in the part i jad cut down to 9-10 ne with sdmp start with 250mg of smp ja to se what its like then on the third week do 350-500

• +1
Recomp on obese people take 5-10 years witohout steroids he should js ise dnp

• +1
Looking at this back its legit do retarded ur legit saying do recomp to a morbidly obese guy that not possibile without trenbolone on high doses and he would be jay cutler but this shit aint hapening

• Hmm...
I have a slow metabolism so I only water fast and have 2 days a week where I eat 1800kals and I haven't lost any weight. I am not a pussy so I will take dnp instead of doing basic calorie deficit just to still be fat in 3 years time. I am 18 now and I can still get jbs, but not at 21years +
If you only consume 1800 cals a day at 113kg and not losing weight then you aren't consuming 1800 cals, or you're eating like a whole family for the rest of the week.

Also why tf do you care about jbs? Weird asf to care about age like that first off but you should be happy to get anyone. Always the ugliest dudes with the highest standards istg

Looking at this back its legit do retarded ur legit saying do recomp to a morbidly obese guy that not possibile without trenbolone on high doses and he would be jay cutler but this shit aint hapening
I take hgh but not test

Also why tf do you care about jbs? Weird asf to care about age like that first off but you should be happy to get anyone. Always the ugliest dudes with the highest standards istg
because I dont like all the used up whores after age of 16. plus I spent many years growing up watching loli stuff and I thjnk it messed with my brain

because I dont like all the used up whores after age of 16. plus I spent many years growing up watching loli stuff and I thjnk it messed with my brain
you're 5'6 and morbidly obese my guy. your chances of meeting anyone are very low, especially if you wanna try to find some virgin angel. and in what kind of world do you live where everyone above the age of 16 is a "used up whore"? that mindset is honestly disgusting and just flat out wrong. will some girls above 16 already have had sex? yes obviously. but most are normal and far from whores.

you're 5'6 and morbidly obese my guy. your chances of meeting anyone are very low, especially if you wanna try to find some virgin angel. and in what kind of world do you live where everyone above the age of 16 is a "used up whore"? that mindset is honestly disgusting and just flat out wrong. will some girls above 16 already have had sex? yes obviously. but most are normal and far from whores.
hahaha you're definitely a cuck. your girlfriend has been used by many guys before you and has people like me jerking off to her Instagram posts. she'll leave you for me after I dnpmax

• +1
Reactions: sub5antimogger
hahaha you're definitely a cuck. your girlfriend has been used by many guys before you and has people like me jerking off to her Instagram posts. she'll leave you for me after I dnpmax
love the mindset bro, this will fs get the girls wanting you. jfl at thinking everyone is a slut. keep rotting while i enjoy a good relationship cus i'm not a max lvl misogynist. and bro you're 5'6, fym you gonna take my girl little boy :lul::lul:

kys obsessed venezuelan

wtf is dnp?

david goggins maxx and lose weight brah