DNP SOURCE FOR USA FOUND

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
I just bought recently from insightchem.com and it was good. I bought 125mg 30 capsule version. The shipping box was covered in hazmat labels so I believe its an actual chemical company and not an underground shithole lab. I know a lot of you are looking for a source so check them out boyos.

Took a picture of their bottle. The only thing was that they ship in the USA only. I think Britain might be fucked, they recently changed their laws to have DNP on a poison list

INSIGHTCHEM.COM

IMG 0409

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, 4x4rr and Funnyunenjoyer1
i lost like 10 pounds in 2 weeks, dnp is fkn amazing

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
overpriced
where else do you buy

nutraburn is garbage, i bought from him and i received the most low quality shit imaginable. i tried emailing him about it and he never responded . would rather pay more than to get scammed by his filler capsule again

the fucker doesn't even have a lab test or a functioning website, he's the world worst fuck i spent $150 for sodium filler

Last edited:
where else do you buy

nutraburn is garbage, i bought from him and i received the most low quality shit imaginable. i tried emailing him about it and he never responded . would rather pay more than to get scammed by his filler capsule again

the fucker doesn't even have a lab test or a functioning website, he's the world worst fuck i spent $150 for sodium filler
i got it from fatpharms and it was legit, the prices are
25 Gel Caps - $ 45
50 Gel Caps - $ 85
100 Gel Caps - $139

200mg CRYSTAL per cap

i got it from fatpharms and it was legit, the prices are
25 Gel Caps - $ 45
50 Gel Caps - $ 85
100 Gel Caps - $139

200mg CRYSTAL per cap
10 bucks cheaper

fatpharms 200mg
$1.8 per cap
1.8x25 = 45

Insightchem 250mg
$2.5 per cap
2.5x30 = 75

But insidechem has 50mg more per capsule and 5 more capsules
So
1.8x30=54
30x1.2=64.8

$75 for Insightchem versus $65 for fatpharms

I looked at fatpharms and it was just a protonmail email and Monero, I just used my credit card for insightchem , can just charge back if it’s shit. I really don’t want to fuck around and be cheap with DNP either if it’s misdosed I could die. I can at least point to the website that’s an LLC and not some random fuck on protonmail if I fucking die

Last edited:
10 bucks cheaper

fatpharms 200mg
$1.8 per cap
1.8x25 = 45

Insightchem 250mg
$2.5 per cap
2.5x30 = 75

But insidechem has 50mg more per capsule and 5 more capsules
So
1.8x30=54
30x1.2=64.8

$75 for Insightchem versus $65 for fatpharms

I looked at fatpharms and it was just a protonmail email and Monero, I just used my credit card for insightchem , can just charge back if it’s shit. I really don’t want to fuck around and be cheap with DNP either if it’s misdosed I could die. I can at least point to the website that’s an LLC and not some random fuck on protonmail if I fucking die
fatpharms is cheaper while being crystal instead and insightchem being powder. also is it safe to buy illicit compounds with your credict card lol?

fatpharms is cheaper while being crystal instead and insightchem being powder. also is it safe to buy illicit compounds with your credict card lol?
Crystal DNP has a sodium anion in it, 2,4-dinitrophenolate versus 2,4-dinitrophenol, the pure powder form. Meaning you are not getting full DNP from crystal chemically, only 89%

184.112 (2,4 DNP)/206.094 (2,4 DNP sodium) = ~ 89%

You’re getting 11% less DNP with crystal so that 200mg becomes 178mg

By this measure Insightchem is completely better than fatpharms - 250mg versus 178mg per capsule. 65x1.11 is $72 versus $75 for insightchem so they’re basically the exact same price wise for the same amount of DNP content.

I think Insightchem is an actual company not a ugl, before I bought I had to scroll through their entire terms and conditions saying I will not use this for these purposes and everything, it mentioned they’re an LLC based in Delaware. DNP isn’t illegal to buy and sell it’s illegal to market for human consumption

I’ll share a picture of the box when I received it, it had a bunch of hazard stickers and a UPS documentation bag on it so I really do believe it’s a regular chemical company selling it , would make sense why I can use my credit card

Last edited:
Crystal DNP has a sodium anion in it, 2,4-dinitrophenolate versus 2,4-dinitrophenol, the pure powder form. Meaning you are not getting full DNP from crystal chemically, only 89%

184.112 (2,4 DNP)/206.094 (2,4 DNP sodium) = ~ 89%

You’re getting 11% less DNP with crystal so that 200mg becomes 178mg

By this measure Insightchem is completely better than fatpharms - 250mg versus 178mg per capsule. 65x1.11 is $72 versus $75 for insightchem so they’re basically the exact same price wise for the same amount of DNP content.

I think Insightchem is an actual company not a ugl, before I bought I had to scroll through their entire terms and conditions saying I will not use this for these purposes and everything, it mentioned they’re an LLC based in Delaware. DNP isn’t illegal to buy and sell it’s illegal to market for human consumption

I’ll share a picture of the box when I received it, it had a bunch of hazard stickers and a UPS documentation bag on it so I really do believe it’s a regular chemical company selling it , would make sense why I can use my credit card
I thought crystal was more potent lol. Considering how much im paying in fees while buying xmr its cheaper for me to buy from insightchem even without considering the impurities in crystal dnp. Am gonna buy from this source soon

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel