DNP user experiences

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
gonna run DNP
trying to drop around 7kg of fat in around 2 weeks, from the time i start DNP
I will be sticking to a low calorie diet of 800 cals a day of eggs (10 eggs since it has all vitamins) and will supplement vitamin C

what dosage protocol should i follow? 400mg for the whole of the 2 weeks?
does DNP have any side effects to hair or hair growth?
what side effects did u experience?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
DNP users: @RoundHouse @5.5psl @chadmanlet04 @Glisky @khaleejicel @shieldzz

@9898
thinking of running a 1-2 weeks cycle, to lose like 7kg fat
was thinking of going for 400mg from day 1 till the end, along with 800 cals of eggs w vit c supplement (10 eggs for vitamins)

good idea?
will i reach my goa of 7kg fat loss within 2 weeks?

Why do you want to lose it that fast?

very bad idea, giving yourself an eating disorder, not cool at all

Stupid to take dnp misdose it and you can consider that roping. Dnp is rocket fuel

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
gonna run DNP
trying to drop around 7kg of fat in around 2 weeks, from the time i start DNP
I will be sticking to a low calorie diet of 800 cals a day of eggs (10 eggs since it has all vitamins) and will supplement vitamin C

what dosage protocol should i follow? 400mg for the whole of the 2 weeks?
does DNP have any side effects to hair or hair growth?
I’ve noticed for some people cutting out carbs leads to pretty mediocre results, for others the carbs don’t matter but see how your weight is changing day to day,

No effects on hair growth

Sleep with a fan or 2 or else you’ll wake up drenched in sweat, on 400mg people are gonna ask why you’re sweating so much

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I’ve noticed for some people cutting out carbs leads to pretty mediocre results, for others the carbs don’t matter but see how your weight is changing day to day,

No effects on hair growth

Sleep with a fan or 2 or else you’ll wake up drenched in sweat, on 400mg people are gonna ask why you’re sweating so much
how much did you lose when you used?
and what was ur dosing like?

DNP users: @RoundHouse @5.5psl @chadmanlet04 @Glisky @khaleejicel @shieldzz
caged at the faggots under this thread, just do 500 mg for 21 days and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: 9898
caged at the faggots under this thread, just do 500 mg for 21 days and call it a day
how do people survive on 400mg+ for mutiple days on end, i ended up throwing up at night when im not prone to throwing up ever. dnp ended my 10 year + streak even though i drink

It feels like what you'd expect hell to feel like, it's not comfortable but if it's winter it's unironically a massive halo JFL

how do people survive on 400mg+ for mutiple days on end, i ended up throwing up at night when im not prone to throwing up ever. dnp ended my 10 year + streak even though i drink
makes 0 sense unless u took it without eating anything first

It feels like what you'd expect hell to feel like, it's not comfortable but if it's winter it's unironically a massive halo JFL
why in the winter :)