Do a stuntman have to be attractive?

no but in the audition 100% you will have an advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Deleted
Wondering cause i’m kinda interested and feel like i got a very genetic face which could be benefical
Generic*

Psl?

What psl level we talking?
I'd say 5 and up but it depends on who your double is. If it's a really attractive Male then you have to be on par with that actor most of the time.

I'd say 5 and up but it depends on who your double is. If it's a really attractive Male then you have to be on par with that actor most of the time.
AE34F420 AD70 4999 BB79 F9D7C57F01B4

You can't be subhuman ofc but you don't have to be a male model either, all stuntmen look like budget versions of the actor they're standing in for jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You can't be subhuman ofc but you don't have to be a male model either, all stuntmen look like budget versions of the actor they're standing in for jfl.
Truth
Looking generic from what i’ve understood or looking just like on famous actor is ideal. There’s one stuntman who does the stunts for Hemsworth evans and like 5 others

To bad he’s 40 years older faaaauuurrk. Born in the wrong century
You should get a transplant or get hairline lowered

I guess if they did a throwback of some of his older movies they can use you

Did you see once upon a time in Hollywood?
I was mirin how Pitt looks just as good if not better. Absolute stud tbh. Margot Robbie was amazing looking too

• +1
You should get a transplant or get hairline lowered

I guess if they did a throwback of some of his older movies they can use you

Did you see once upon a time in Hollywood?
I was mirin how Pitt looks just as good if not better. Absolute stud tbh. Margot Robbie was amazing looking too
Haven’t seen that one yet. But i’ve seen fight club 3 times since once upon a time came out and i’m just mirin pitt in the bar scenes

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
bimp

• +1
Bump

• +1
Don't think so, do you ask that because brad pitt was playing a stuntman in his latest film?

Don't think so, do you ask that because brad pitt was playing a stuntman in his latest film?
I have not seen once upon a time in hollywood, A stuntman mogging the actor himself feels kinda weird tho

• +1
I have not seen once upon a time in hollywood, A stuntman mogging the actor himself feels kinda weird tho
Was a good movie
You should watch tbh your missing out
Especially if your a Pitt lover

Was a good movie
You should watch tbh your missing out
Especially if your a Pitt lover
I'm currently watching se7en and watched troy 2 days ago, Planning to watch mr and mrs smith tommorow

• +1