do ab trainer work

castizo

castizo

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boneking772, dostoyevski, Outerz14 and 2 others
they just contract the muscle, which isn't even the most hypertrophic part, you have to take it to a weighted stretch position, I recommend decline crunches, or reverse crunches
What are some i could do on my bedroom floor

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Doubt it, you’re better off just hitting them either doing cable crunches or even bodyweight shit consistently
i thought it worked because it makes the muscle tense up does it not

• +1
What are some i could do on my bedroom floor
yeah you can do reverse crunches on the floor, dragon flies, sit ups. The hardest one you can do is super slow dragon files with straight legs, if you can do that, you got ravoli abs

• +1
start going to the gum then you can do machine crunches leg raises and after those 2 spam lat raises to fraud clavicals
No bro im too lazy to work out and i loose motivation when i dont see progress

• +1
are you trolling? i just told you it makes them contract which is meaningless compared to weighted stretch. Don't reply again. Go buy it and waste your money fag
you said "meaningless "COMPARED" to weighted streth" just because its worse compared to the ab trainer doesnt make it not work you fucking retard

• +1
No bro im too lazy to work out and i loose motivation when i dont see progress
this isnt cope at all but start creatine right as you start working out drink a gallon of water a day and withen a month youll see good progress

• +1
In what way
when I first started workout out I took creatine and my dumbbell curls went up 10lbs in less than a month my physique was much fuller and and I recovered better. I stopped taking creatine but I might start again

• +1
when I first started workout out I took creatine and my dumbbell curls went up 10lbs in less than a month my physique was much fuller and and I recovered better. I stopped taking creatine but I might start again
I want to roid not take creatine

• +1
roid at least a year after working out and dont be an idiot like others on the forum but do research and ask questions to coaches
Do you think mk677 is worth it i just ordered it like yesterday

• +1
Do you think mk677 is worth it i just ordered it like yesterday
if you want to bulk then yeah but its not gonna help with muscle growth or height growth also you have to watch your glucose levels you can buy a machine on amazon for like 20 bucks and always check it first thing in the morning before you eat

• +1
If you are older than 12 years old and you have this question - it's over for you.

• +1
abs are made in the kitchen

if you want harder or stronger abs, do crunches, but jfl if you already workout just do your exercises standing to engage your core, ive literally never worked abs before

abs are made in the kitchen

if you want harder or stronger abs, do crunches, but jfl if you already workout just do your exercises standing to engage your core, ive literally never worked abs before
I dont workout i want to get abs by laying in bed

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
Fuck no, mark this is a solution