Do Adult females completely ignore ugly men (unless forced to interact) IRL?

King Solomon

King Solomon

Zephir
I've always assumed females that talk to me or do nice things or any type of complement at all are sexually attracted to me. The caveat is if they're if they coworkers and only talk to you about work if they absolutely have to in order to get the job done or an employee that has to talk to the customer.

However, it's easier to identify this IRL outside of the employee/customer or coworkers social structure. I believe in IRL females will do as much as they possibly can to avoid being by, touching, talking to or even looking at a man they deem unattractive. So, if they consistently put themselves near you, initiate a conversation, eye fucking you, etc then it should be obvious they're attracted to you.

For example, I went out into town (rare occurrence) a little while ago. I was at a store and in a tight corner and this taller attractive lady slid behind me, and apologized as she said I am going to squeeze behind you, I looked up and she smiled. As she passed behind me from left to right she put her hand a on my arm just below my shoulder. Later when I checked out she was magically behind me and gifted me one of her bags since she noticed I had none and you have to pay for them at check out.

I believe if I was unattractive, she would've waited for me to leave that area before she went in to grab the things she needed. Heck she may have not even needed those items and just pretended to pick them up. She definitely wouldn't have touched me and there's a 0% chance she would've given me a gift even though the bag is only a dollar.

If you're an unattractive man have you experienced the opposite of this IRL? Do women do everything possible to avoid/ignore you in every possible way (look, touch, speak, proximity, etc)?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I've always assumed females that talk to me or do nice things or any type of complement at all are sexually attracted to me. The caveat is if they're if they coworkers and only talk to you about work if they absolutely have to in order to get the job done or an employee that has to talk to the customer.

However, it's easier to identify this IRL outside of the employee/customer or coworkers social structure. I believe in IRL females will do as much as they possibly can to avoid being by, touching, talking to or even looking at a man they deem unattractive. So, if they consistently put themselves near you, initiate a conversation, eye fucking you, etc then it should be obvious they're attracted to you.

For example, I went out into town (rare occurrence) a little while ago. I was at a store and in a tight corner and this taller attractive lady slid behind me, and apologized as she said I am going to squeeze behind you, I looked up and she smiled. As she passed behind me from left to right she put her hand a on my arm just below my shoulder. Later when I checked out she was magically behind me and gifted me one of her bags since she noticed I had none and you have to pay for them at check out.

I believe if I was unattractive, she would've waited for me to leave that area before she went in to grab the things she needed. Heck she may have not even needed those items and just pretended to pick them up. She definitely wouldn't have touched me and there's a 0% chance she would've given me a gift even though the bag is only a dollar.

If you're an unattractive man have you experienced the opposite of this IRL? Do women do everything possible to avoid/ignore you in every possible way (look, touch, speak, proximity, etc)?
You should have kept talking with her then

• +1
Yes.

No brainer question. :feelsuhh:

I like looking at females that are 6/10 and above.

I don't make a conscious effort to speak to them but I enjoy every minute of any interaction I get, like the abused inkie that I am. :trepidation:

But when it comes to 5 and below, I don't even really notice them. I make any conversation with them as brief as possible, strictly business and all that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Richard_Hungwell, King Solomon and 2 others
You should have kept talking with her then
I've already decided to go MGTOW a long time ago for freedom, self preservation, etc. The only possible way I'd have a relationship of any kind is if I was in an Amish Patriarchy. I did provide common courtesy's but refuse to engage in long conversations qith females qith the intent of a relationship/sex as I deem the juice is no longer worth the squeeze.

Qith that being sad, after this happened I immediately thought of all the ugly men on here and how I believe women probably would never do that to any of them ever. For me it may be an annoyance since I'm doing my best to avoid them but for some men on here that may be a dream come true scenario.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and gribsufer1
Yes.

No brainer question. :feelsuhh:

I like looking at females that are 6/10 and above.

I don't make a conscious effort to speak to them but I enjoy every minute of any interaction I get, like the abused inkie that I am. :trepidation:

But when it comes to 5 and below, I don't even really notice them. I make any conversation with them as brief as possible, strictly business and all that.
I believed this to be the case but was interested in the experiences of actual ugly men and their IRL experiences. I believe this to be the truth but wanted to see if there are rare anomalies in existence.

Agreed, 6/10 is bare minimum and not fat or black.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Oh fuck no...I never get touched by random women. That's a huge IOI...

Even making small talk is somewhat of an IOI in my opinion (unless she's like a hairdresser or something where it's common).

I've even gotten looks of disgust from women when I did something as innocent as ask for directions... Some of them would look at me like, "Why the fuck are you even talking to me?"
lifestyle-portrait-if-young-unhappy-and-pretty-afro-american-woman-in-contempt-and-disgust-face-expression-as-if-disliking-or-finding-disgusting-isola-2BX4HTN.jpg

...so I stopped trying to talk to random women in public basically. I only talk to women if they talk to me first, basically (or if they are giving heavy IOIs like staring at me with a warm smile on her face). That's my new rule and it's been working out pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon

Even making small talk is somewhat of an IOI in my opinion (unless she's like a hairdresser or something where it's common).

I've even gotten looks of disgust from women when I did something as innocent as ask for directions... Some of them would look at me like, "Why the fuck are you even talking to me?"
lifestyle-portrait-if-young-unhappy-and-pretty-afro-american-woman-in-contempt-and-disgust-face-expression-as-if-disliking-or-finding-disgusting-isola-2BX4HTN.jpg

...so I stopped trying to talk to random women in public basically. I only talk to women if they talk to me first, basically (or if they are giving heavy IOIs like staring at me with a warm smile on her face). That's my new rule and it's been working out pretty well.
That's the way I feel if ugly/old/fat women speak to me but I try not to show it on my face and still be polite so this makes sense.

Yeah the warm approach today is virtually the only method that works if one is average or below at this point. Extreme confidence, direct, humor and spontaneity.

That's brutal for just asking for directions though.

• +1
That's the way I feel if ugly/old/fat women speak to me but I try not to show it on my face and still be polite so this makes sense.

Yeah the warm approach today is virtually the only method that works if one is average or below at this point. Extreme confidence, direct, humor and spontaneity.

That's brutal for just asking for directions though.
Yeah, like one time I was at the library and I went to use the computers and I asked this one fat bitch with glasses if the computer next to her was taken and she just shrugged and gave me that look of disgust...like I was bothering her for even asking a simple question. I was also overweight at the time but it's crazy how even unattractive women will act like they're so much better than you. I noticed more women tend to be nicer/flirty towards me when I'm thin and have a short haircut...I'm not getting like chad treatment daily or anything...but it's still enough to notice a difference.

Basically how it goes. I’ve been sub4 and chadlite. Difference is night and day. I’d get dirty looks, avoided eye contact, doors closed in front of me in public, talking in an aggressive. Then once I changed my appearance I’d get all types of women of all ages and relationship statuses being flirty and sexual right away. Touching my thighs, my head. Some woman made a comment to a female real estate agent saying “maybe he can lift me up next” in front of her husband while I was delivering a package. Women getting shy and forgetting what to say at the cash registers while I’m making eye contact. Even distant family relatives looking at me a certain way

It’s either invisible, bad reactions, or sexual. Like robots

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Darkeningstar