Do all europeans have chad iq ?

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Platinum
How did they discover such great things with complex mechanism and so much stuff involved when I struggle with basics only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, isis_Bleach and ey88
They devoted to Jesus, they thought science and math as discovering the God's creations maybe God helped them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, fluoride1337, The Dark Phoenix and 5 others
Asians have chad IQ:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
How did they discover such great things with complex mechanism and so much stuff involved when I struggle with basics only
Beacuse they had to they're from a continent with not much natural resources and many natural enemy's and very harsh winters so only the best could survive and then it starts snowballing

It's not beacuse o muh devotion to God when the most innovative times where when paganism saw a revival

Most white western people I know in real life do not have above average iq‘s, so no.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's not beacuse o muh devotion to God when the most innovative times where when paganism saw a revival
15-17 centurry renissance were fullfilled with believing in Jesus Christ.

Newton was believer in God

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
15-17 centurry renissance were fullfilled with believing in Jesus Christ.

Newton was believer in God
Um actually no it saw a major pagan revival after it being basically extinct

Asians are pretty smart. (EA)

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and try2beme
Um actually no it saw a major pagan revival after it being basically extinct
Cope Newton , Pascal, Leonardo Davinchi, keples, galileo galilei, michellanzello almost all of knowned geniuses that established the foundation and technology for modern civilization

were 15-17centuries and they all believed in Jesus Christ

Cope Newton , Pascal, Leonardo Davinchi, keples, galileo galilei, michellanzello almost all of knowned geniuses that established the foundation and technology for modern civilization

were 15-17centuries and they all believed in Jesus Christ
Do you see how that's going now just admit paganism is a better philosophy to live your life than Christianity

Do you see how that's going now just admit paganism is a better philosophy to live your life than Christianity
With Christ you will recieve the salvation no Christ you go to hell

With Christ you will recieve the salvation no Christ you go to hell
Is that all you have to say you can't even debate beacuse the while religion is inherently self hating and based upon fear

Is that all you have to say you can't even debate beacuse the while religion is inherently self hating and based upon fear
I ain't scarebaiting I am just telling the truth, there is consequences in sin

I ain't scarebaiting I am just telling the truth, there is consequences in sin
Please read what I said again I didn't say you were scarebaiting

People used to dedicate more time to building knowledge I'd wager. It takes 12 years just to give you a preliminary education etc. everybody has other things to do. Eurotard nolifes from the 14th century who literally had nothing else to do would have unparalleled levels of effort to put into ts.

Please read what I said again I didn't say you were scarebaiting
You said pagan revival was rising during the 15-17 renissance but I said its not almost all the scientists were believers of God.

Pascal and Newton were even a theoligist

A
You said pagan revival was rising during the 15-17 renissance but I said its not almost all the scientists were believers of God.

Pascal and Newton were even a theoligist
again You are responding to something that we are not talking about anymore

You are saying accept paganism because paganism more fits than christianism in modertimes?
No I'm saying it's a better philosophy as it's inherently laced in nature while Christianity is inherently unnatural

No I'm saying it's a better philosophy as it's inherently laced in nature while Christianity is inherently unnatural
That is exactly the point of believing in God. in the bible "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

Believing in Jesus Christ is different from following the evil nature of the world and Satan's rule of the world

Last edited:
You get it bro??? This world is filled with evil nature and satan's agenda.

That's why satan worshipping celebrities and politicians are there and at the top the evil Jews like rothchild and rockpeller group are making people slaves.

Thats why have you to go opposite way of world's nature(satan's world) and pick the God's world

No. Youre the race jews chose to brutally brainwash. Sure because relevent europe and usa is strong but holy shit they did numbers on your brains

You won't like this answer, Europeans are lucky that jews are white passing and settled in Europe. All major European advances in philosophy, science and commerce are due to Jewish people.

idk how, pagans banged and sacrificed their relatives, literally lived like Sub Saharan niggers

idk how, pagans banged and sacrificed their relatives, literally lived like Sub Saharan niggers
first of thats wrong and secondly im not telling people to be pagan

first of thats wrong and secondly im not telling people to be pagan
yea but ur telling people it's natural to want to carve someone's heart out while it's still beating lol

Cold climates encouraged high trust behavior and required higher IQ to survive

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
No I'm not you fucking moron
that's paganism for you buddy
Screenshot 20240928 104658

No barely anybody of any race does most people are nothing special.