Do all zoomers browse .org now?

WatermelonLover

WatermelonLover

Gold
My friend was telling me how he needs to buy shoes that add atleast 2 inches and wants to grow out his hair like richard ramirez:lul:
Where do they all get this info from they must be on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead, bloomercel and 4 others
My friend was telling me how he needs to buy shoes that add atleast 2 inches and wants to grow out his hair like richard ramirez:lul:
Possibly tiktok

• +1
Reactions: fuse, LegitUser, Lokki and 6 others
soon everyone will wear 4 inch lifts and we'll be back to square one :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, bloomercel, datboijj and 5 others
most of them stay on tiktok
but maybe if they hear about a looksmaxxing forum they will most likely go on .com jfl

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar
Yeah, when i was at Eid visiting my relatives, my 6 years younger cousin while we were sitting out of the blue told me "i see you have been looksmaxing" :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, 4ever, bloomercel and 4 others
Yeah, when i was at Eid visiting my relatives, my 6 years younger cousin while we were sitting out of the blue told me "i see you have been looksmaxing" :feelswhat:
bhai you still use mescaline?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
U got pedos, homosexuals, transsexuals, zoophiles, feet fetish niggas, pro rape niggas here. An abomination really

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, datboijj and 3 others
I went to a restaurant with some friends from highschool and they were all talking about mewing and when i said that shit doesnt work they told me i dont understand physics

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, perpetuallytired, bloomercel and 4 others
I went to a restaurant with some friends from highschool and they were all talking about mewing and when i said that shit doesnt work they told me i dont understand physics
Tell specifically the ugly one, why havent u gotten any results? To prove ur point

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
U got pedos, homosexuals, transsexuals, zoophiles, feet fetish niggas, pro rape niggas here. An abomination really
Also a mix of that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy
This site is still niche/non nt, but it heavily influences the mainstream the same way 4chan does. Nobody nt browses 4chan, but everyone has seen wojaks n shit. Nobody browses .org, but everyone knows about mewing, ramirez, starvemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, perpetuallytired, bloomercel and 2 others
this place is a little too aspie for the average zoomer. they mostly stay on tiktok under the #looksmax hashtags

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and datboijj
Tell specifically the ugly one, why havent u gotten any results? To prove ur point
Nah i act extremely bluepilled irl tell everyone that money is everything and dating women under 25 is pedophilic

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Nah i act extremely bluepilled irl tell everyone that money is everything and dating women under 25 is pedophilic
I dkn’t show my psl autistic side but if the topic comes I say looks is 90% of what matters. But I get what you mean bc I can kinda relate

Before when I was in a terrible path in life sexting w girls on snap (may God forgive me), I’d use these emojis 😭💀🗿 to get on their good side. U think they’d want a ‘mtn’ who has drastically diff views? Ofc not

• +1
Haven't used in 2 years now or almost any other psychedelic
grow cacti still? i got a ton of trichocereus pachanoi x trichocereus bridgesii hybrids that are potent asf, plus some grafted peyotes. dont plan on eating any just like the hobby

lol

• WTF
4204808 addtext com MTY0ODM3NjA0OA

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, bloomercel and Tabula Rasa
This site is still niche/non nt, but it heavily influences the mainstream the same way 4chan does. Nobody nt browses 4chan, but everyone has seen wojaks n shit. Nobody browses .org, but everyone knows about mewing, ramirez, starvemaxxing.
That's pretty much it. Unlike 4chan however, overexposure of this site to the rest of the world harms the users. It's why the forum should have been privated long ago (still let ppl join but be selective).

Won't happen unless master can find a way to make money off it. Actually master should just charge new users to join the site.

• +1
The rr hair is a bit of a suspicious thing for him to say but lifts, everyone uses them shits now
EVERYONE

• +1
Best explanation.

• +1