Do Americans eat burger and pizza as their national food

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Like Indians have curry Italians have spaghetti what do goyslops have

Food is yummy!

• Love it
Reactions: Willmogulater
You’d be surprise because it’s much worse. Pizza and burgers is just the warmup for Americans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Gengar, asdvek and 1 other person
You’d be surprise because it’s much worse. Pizza and burgers is just the warmup for Americans.
Ice cream, chips, KFC, very greasy oily foods, vegetable foods, pizza, hamburger

Homemade hamburger and pizza are actually very good and healthy. Pizza is a literal perfect food. But fast food version is absolute shit with stupid oils.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, FaceandBBC and Willmogulater
Ice cream, chips, KFC, very greasy oily foods, vegetable foods, pizza, hamburger

Homemade hamburger and pizza are actually very good and healthy. Pizza is a literal perfect food. But fast food version is absolute shit with stupid oils.
I did healthy diet it's so boring just eat chicken breast or meat , eggs , yogurt it's very boring and I got diarrhea from this diet

Pizza is no where near being the perfect food, even if it’s homemade. But yeah homemade food is far superior than goyslop at fast food places.

Bhenchod doesn't know about deep-fried Twinkies and mars bars.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, FaceandBBC and Willmogulater
Bhenchod doesn't know about deep-fried Twinkies and mars bars.
does master pay u shekels I want to become mod and make shekels