DO AND DONT FRAUD HEIGHT AT THESE HEIGHTS

Y

Youthpill

Bronze
Height has always been an important factor to consider in attractiveness

And typically genetics and environment in adolescence decides your height

Although 90% of your height has been predetermined by who your parents are and your lifestyle before 20

Many decide to wear lifts, this isnt a common thing to do however, and id estimate it to be roughly 2.5-5% of the male population

Now how can YOU know SHOULD you FRAUD HEIGHT assuming youre mostly grown

Consider your peers, if youre of an average height and with a friendgroup of similar heights you suddently becoming the tallest is off
Youd def be called out on it, maybe not lifts or frauding directly but your height would be talked about. Normies are always very blackpilled (not high in knowledge) but very blackpilled in height, we see this in both genders

What are you benefitting? Around 2-3 inches to either direction from the average height are all very beneficial to have considering their benefits, although lifts around this height can be detrimental socially, since people would know ur frauding

So when you get the MOST benefit you gain the worst negatives socially, if ur already asocial idc

The only PEAK times to fraud height assuming avg would be 5'10

5'8 or under

AND AROUND 5'11-6ft

Why specifically these heights?

When youre a short person and women are typically of similar heights, it is def not a bad thing to do and u likely wont get called out for it

But as a taller person where youre above average to the point its still not THAT noticeable benefits from height where your groups arent fully the same heights will give you an advantage

When do i not gain an advantage?

As mentioned 2-3 inches around average height can be risky but being above average makes is less bad

And at heights above 6'1 you do mog everywhere atleast most people, you getting HIGHER not bigger doesnt benefit you and makes you more awkward

And remember the risks far outweigh the positive parts, you shouldnt wear lifts unless you are in the prime points which were mentioned. And thicker shoes exists. Ofc im not gonna argue too much on this topic but if you think differently on the ideal heights to wear them tell me ofc, but getting from 6'4 to 6'7 isnt benefiting you at all.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, halloweed, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
If u fraud at 5'8 u defo getting caught vs 5'10 not likely

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and boss8055
if i fraud 3cm at 182cm w airforces is it noticeable?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youthpill
Wtf is this mental masturbation dnr

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Height has always been an important factor to consider in attractiveness

And typically genetics and environment in adolescence decides your height

Although 90% of your height has been predetermined by who your parents are and your lifestyle before 20

Many decide to wear lifts, this isnt a common thing to do however, and id estimate it to be roughly 2.5-5% of the male population

Now how can YOU know SHOULD you FRAUD HEIGHT assuming youre mostly grown

Consider your peers, if youre of an average height and with a friendgroup of similar heights you suddently becoming the tallest is off
Youd def be called out on it, maybe not lifts or frauding directly but your height would be talked about. Normies are always very blackpilled (not high in knowledge) but very blackpilled in height, we see this in both genders

What are you benefitting? Around 2-3 inches to either direction from the average height are all very beneficial to have considering their benefits, although lifts around this height can be detrimental socially, since people would know ur frauding

So when you get the MOST benefit you gain the worst negatives socially, if ur already asocial idc

The only PEAK times to fraud height assuming avg would be 5'10

5'8 or under

AND AROUND 5'11-6ft

Why specifically these heights?

When youre a short person and women are typically of similar heights, it is def not a bad thing to do and u likely wont get called out for it

But as a taller person where youre above average to the point its still not THAT noticeable benefits from height where your groups arent fully the same heights will give you an advantage

When do i not gain an advantage?

As mentioned 2-3 inches around average height can be risky but being above average makes is less bad

And at heights above 6'1 you do mog everywhere atleast most people, you getting HIGHER not bigger doesnt benefit you and makes you more awkward

And remember the risks far outweigh the positive parts, you shouldnt wear lifts unless you are in the prime points which were mentioned. And thicker shoes exists. Ofc im not gonna argue too much on this topic but if you think differently on the ideal heights to wear them tell me ofc, but getting from 6'4 to 6'7 isnt benefiting you at all.
frauding 5'9 as 5'7 (i have time to grow im above average for my age)

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
yea height past 6’2 doesn’t make a difference for attractiveness in women

do u mean frauding by lying or lifts? u can fraud ur height by 1-2 inches even just by lying. most normies do this anyway

• Woah
I fraud 2-3 inches with lifts. The average guy is wearing shoes giving him 1.5 inch so I only really gain at max 1.5 inch over my actual height

• JFL
if i fraud 3cm at 182cm w airforces is it noticeable?
depends if national avg is 175 u good if its 180 or more i wouldnt
but if youre just using thick shoes thats completely normal + nt

yea height past 6’2 doesn’t make a difference for attractiveness in women

do u mean frauding by lying or lifts? u can fraud ur height by 1-2 inches even just by lying. most normies do this anyway
yea, i mean frauding with lifts, especially if its more than an inch
lying about your height doesnt change height perception apart from 5'11.5-6ft or a strong 6'1 to 6'2 so not worth it

frauding 5'9 as 5'7 (i have time to grow im above average for my age)
90% of guys do this anyway

I'm 5'9 barefoot and if short girls meet me they don't expect me to be so tall. Probably because the 5'7 guys all made them think that's what 5'9 is