do antefaced guys only befriend other antefaced guys or do they mingle with recessed guys too

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
do you notice friend groups forming around forward growth?

I know handsome dudes who surround themselves with squalor and subhumans yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
no, it's not something they even think about... forward growth doesn't appear even in their deep subconscious

i wonder if I'll be able to unfry my brain from this stuff someday... maybe after my ascenscion I'll go to a hypnotherapist to attempt to erase or bury any trace of lookism

View attachment 2396053
surely it does though right?

All hot jock guys are forward grown because they need good airways for sports

But desk sitting bad posture programming incel has bad airways

And so they can read personality traits into your face

Last edited:
in my experience forward growth is more randomly distributed. In school lots of chads had suboptimal sides and lots of weirdos had good sides

as for the airway thing: I see a lot of dudes in airway communities try to make some far-fetched justifications of society based on airway... (like IF YOU'RE RECESSED YOU BREATHE LESS SO YOU GET TIRED FASTER ON SEX AND YOU CUM EARLIER) imo it has 0 impact outside sleep quality. So many top athletes are recessed. Messi, Michael Felps... the other day someone posted a video of the top high school football player of the country here and he was recessed as fuck jfl

very true
Fair enough altho I think narrow airway does have immense effects on everyday quality of life especially with strenuous activities

Let alone in its causing sleep apnea which can make u a zombie

I noticed i can work out much better when using breathe right strips for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105