Do any HTN+ on here eat what ever tf you guys want ?

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite
Do you think u need to diet if you wanna be htn-htn+? I think I’m htn and i genuinely eat what ever the fuck i want so I think it’s def possible. But anyone else here eat what ever ?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
yea i do 😎

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Bad diet is the reason you’re rotting on .org

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, psychomandible and keonxmogs
Do you think u need to diet if you wanna be htn-htn+? I think I’m htn and i genuinely eat what ever the fuck i want so I think it’s def possible. But anyone else here eat what ever ?
Since you rated me htn I'll answer. Yes but only cause my jawline is good so I don't look like shit at 16%bf

• +1
Since you rated me htn I'll answer. Yes but only cause my jawline is good so I don't look like shit at 16%bf
Same bro. Since I have a good skull i can still look decent at around 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Same bro. Since I have a good skull i can still look decent at around 15% bf
We would ascend at being lean but rn it's muscle building/lean bulking time. Should lean down for the summer though

statistically most htns are ascended mtns through healthy habits so most htns take care of their diets

if you are htn and have impactful shitty habits you would probably be chadlite if youd fix them

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and DarkAscender
HTN+ mostly have better genetics than most, and they mostly eat healthier too.

• +1
We would ascend at being lean but rn it's muscle building/lean bulking time. Should lean down for the summer though
Exactly. Exactly what I’m doing right now sort of lean bulking to build muscle and winters right around the corner

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial