Do Any Of You Guys ''invest'' In Gold Or Silver? (Bullioncels gtfih)

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Just walked into a jewellery shop after watching some Kitco and Robert Kiyosaki. Used to look up to him but he seems to be a doomsday salesmen these days, touting gold and bitcoin etc...

Anyway I got bitten by the gold bug almost immediately. Those things look really nice. Especially the Australian kangaroos and Chinese pandas.
The Brits even have gold coins of Charles now that he's the king. Can't wait to see one of Norwood William in a few years jfl.

But the prices are so high wtf. Chargin' a nigga over almost US$2000 just for an ounce of that shit.

The dealer said some coins are good as an investment as it will appreciate in value and shit.

But I'm really thinking of just getting some as a hedge for upcoming bad times.

Is that wise? If so, which type of gold should I get?

Last edited:
Buy gold now, it just dipped in price like crazy, (I lost 6k on this shit by buying like a retard before the dip).

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
gold theory is legit

But I'm really thinking of just getting some as a hedge for upcoming bad times.

Is that wise? If so, which type of gold should I get?
Most wealthy niggas, have gold as an hedge or insurance. Against shit going bad.

That said.
Gild prices can also drop in upcoming bad times. It's not totally correlated to bad times = gold goes up.

For example.
Check the 2007 banking crisis crash. Gold dropped hatd with it as well. But than after that, it went on a great bull run

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
i cant wait for physicists to discover how to turn dirt into gold and watch all the commodity hoarder paranoid incels mentally break down

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Most wealthy niggas, have gold as an hedge or insurance. Against shit going bad.

That said.
Gild prices can also drop in upcoming bad times. It's not totally correlated to bad times = gold goes up.

For example.
Check the 2007 banking crisis crash. Gold dropped hatd with it as well. But than after that, it went on a great bull run
I guess if you're a net buyer of gold the price going down isn't a bad thing.
Nowadays it hardly ever crashes any more. Chinks & Curries hoard that shit (they love jewellery and don't trust their own currency) and so do many central banks.
i cant wait for physicists to discover how to turn dirt into gold and watch all the commodity hoarder paranoid incels mentally break down
Apparently they already have the tech and know how to do it but the cost of making an ounce of "man made gold" is more than an ounce of "natural gold".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back