Do any of you guys meet up w girls from dating apps?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Giga autism tbh
I get called a model , gorgeous, hot , sexy etc ..but they ALL and i mean all stop responding half way through , even ltb’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, fraudmaxxer7, Amnesia and 7 others
Post screenshots of your autism texts

• JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell
you’re probably really scary

I’ve never even been on a dating app

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
It’s not your autism or texting, this is just what girls on dating apps do, get the hit of attention and then ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Xangsane, Chadeep and 6 others
It’s not your autism or texting, this is just what girls on dating apps do, get the hit of attention and then ghost.
This is worse for chadlites / chads because they get a high out of ghosting the gl guys rather than normies im bein so fr

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
@Amnesia
Do girls still do this to you?
im raging hard i just had 4 girls who opened up first all stop responding within 1-2 days

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Never, i just stalk them and harvest their organs and use the money to help me pedal cocaine out of brazil

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and sportsmogger
This is worse for chadlites / chads because they get a high out of ghosting the gl guys rather than normies im bein so fr

Yup, I’m not a Chad but that exact thing has happened to me. Even the ones who message first end up ghosting.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah this happens to me alot (I'm thinking into the future when I get my trimax

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
No such thing as an “autism text”.

It’s called being “ugly” text.
Nah if you guess of a autist vibe through the text they'll ghost you

Nah if you guess of a autist vibe through the text they'll ghost you
Nope

I’ve told bitches that I want to run my cock tip in and out of their noses and they didn’t care

Nope

I’ve told bitches that I want to run my cock tip in and out of their noses and they didn’t care
Yeah that's not autistic that's normal horny nigga behaviour I've done the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Never Get Up
Giga autism tbh
I get called a model , gorgeous, hot , sexy etc ..but they ALL and i mean all stop responding half way through , even ltb’s
Yeah it’s rare with dating app girls they are usually justbretarded never take women srs they are chaotic you’ll meet with one eventually but it’ll be like after 100 girls you msg

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Amnesia and Whatever
Post screenshots of your autism texts
IMG 9127
is this rizz or no?

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and fraudmaxxer7
any girl who says the world face card seriously is usually an ltb black bitch with a wig on
Yeah man i had to let her know , i mean i am a honest man , i dont lie i will just tell you the truth
IMG 9128

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and fraudmaxxer7
It has been brutal for me i cant even match jfl . Once i matched with a high mtb cunt she asked many times to meet but she had a cubby body so i refused couple of times and even told me best match in the area . Cant even match now jfl. I can pm yo her

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
I have tbh but honestly most of them on there are weirdos its easier and better just to approach girls at partys jfl :lul: