Do any of you guys still chew?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Anyone still chew?

I might just buy one small piece of chewing gum and just chew on two pieces for 24hours straight

Yeah I chew 4 hrs everyday 8 pieces of falim or so

• +1
Reactions: animo123, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10172
Send pictures of ur jaw
My jaw looks like ass cuz my insertions are fucked ngl, chewing kills my zygos completely as my insertions are right below them
i am chewing to cope honestly with Muh bone changes and remodeling in the long run since I’m 15

• +1
Reactions: animo123, ManzareK, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
Yeah I've been chewing for a week regular / to hard gums, no falim, I've actually noticed changes in my jaw, I can see some cheekbones a little bit now, lifefuel, chewing is legit if you're 15/16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I chew falim

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and WadlowMaxxing
Nah I got criplling TMJ and Bruxism from it. Now im trying my best to relax and atrophy them.

Got the face I wanted a the cost of daily pain and shit sleep. Meme life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 9819
yes, brocolli, beef and hard bread with premolars

• +1
i chewed for around 2.5 months, it def works but it gave me that clicking sound (idk if tmj because i remember having it before chewing, or maybe i always had it), anyways, i stopped because my masseters are already big and i gained 0 psl (this will be different if you have narrow jaw)

btw, i alternated between incissor and molar, incissor chewing gave me headache too

• +1
i chewed for around 2.5 months, it def works but it gave me that clicking sound (idk if tmj because i remember having it before chewing, or maybe i always had it), anyways, i stopped because my masseters are already big and i gained 0 psl (this will be different if you have narrow jaw)

btw, i alternated between incissor and molar, incissor chewing gave me headache too
My jaw looks like ass cuz my insertions are fucked ngl, chewing kills my zygos completely as my insertions are right below them
i am chewing to cope honestly with Muh bone changes and remodeling in the long run since I’m 15
Nah I got criplling TMJ and Bruxism from it. Now im trying my best to relax and atrophy them.

Got the face I wanted a the cost of daily pain and shit sleep. Meme life
Nigga read what I said my gains are shit I am doing it for theoretical bone gains
my jaw looks worse and my cheeks look bloated
I didn’t see what u said I guess I saw past the message mb

so is chewing really a cope? I wanna try it again. But instead of chewing 10 pieces of falim I’ll just chew two pieces a day

so is chewing really a cope? I wanna try it again. But instead of chewing 10 pieces of falim I’ll just chew two pieces a day
I haven't seen changes and I was chewing hard shit since 12 everyday for hours

• +1

It’s legit with good insertions

Yeah I chew 4 hrs everyday 8 pieces of falim or so
how much days do you use the falim before throwing away? and do you do the gum in water?

how much days do you use the falim before throwing away? and do you do the gum in water?
Like 3 days
i put it into a cup of water and shove into my mini fridge
anything less is wasting gum

What kind of bone changes do you expect?