Do any of you hear crackling noises when you hard mew/chintuck/thumbpull?

hoodmaxxnigga

hoodmaxxnigga

creep
I can hear it clearly when I chin tuck/thumb pull and wanted to know what this is. Is it the suture being slowly split open or is it just teeth shifting on the alveolar process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
I dont hear anything tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Its neither probably

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
I can hear it clearly when I chin tuck/thumb pull and wanted to know what this is. Is it the suture being slowly split open or is it just teeth shifting on the alveolar process.
CALL DR MEW ASAP ASAP ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Htobrother
Sounds like you gave yourself TMJ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Where do you hear the cracking sounds exactly ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Where do you hear the cracking sounds exactly ?
Palatecrack

around the edges where the soft palate begins- I think.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
Almost the same for me, i also hear it sometimes on my hard palate, i really don't what it does mean, so i am not the only one.
Happens for me as well

that's the sound of the mid palatal suture opening and splitting

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
No but the back of my jaw hurts a bit , and even my nose.

I guess that is good. Means there is movement happening

the sound of fucking temporomandibular joint.

lol I did whenever I first started hard mewing. My cheekbones/zygos would also get sore. It wasn't TMJ, I've actually had that before even finding PSL and it's an entirely different feeling.

No but the back of my jaw hurts a bit , and even my nose.

I guess that is good. Means there is movement happening
When I first started mewing (2 years ago) I used to always wake up with a sore jaw but that has gone away. Try to chew more and practice myofunctional exercises and it will go away.

It’s the sound of placebo and cope when will you learn that you should’ve started mewing when you were born

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Slob and Greeicy
When I first started mewing (2 years ago) I used to always wake up with a sore jaw but that has gone away. Try to chew more and practice myofunctional exercises and it will go away.

What age did you start mewing, and did it help?

What age did you start mewing, and did it help?
Started mewing at 17 and I think it has helped. Before mewing, I could not touch the tip of my nose with my tongue but now I can which leads me to believe that my lower jaw has come forward. I also have a low hyoid insertion, like Astro (
), and mewing instantly made my jawline appear sharper

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223 and Greeicy
Started mewing at 17 and I think it has helped. Before mewing, I could not touch the tip of my nose with my tongue but now I can which leads me to believe that my lower jaw has come forward. I also have a low hyoid insertion, like Astro (View attachment 360058), and mewing instantly made my jawline appear sharper
Wow
Unbelievable result

that's the sound of the mid palatal suture opening and splitting
So is it a good thing? Personnaly i may know why i have this : when i swallow, i push on my tongue with my palate with a lot of pressure, yeah idk maybe it's coming from that.

Mewing doesnt work u coper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Slob, Greeicy and 1 other person
It is your maxilla telling you to stop coping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, mug, Treasure223 and 2 others
It is your maxilla telling you to stop coping.
Long midface rotter. Go eat some hay while we actually try to looksmax.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Greeicy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
It’s the sound of placebo and cope when will you learn that you should’ve started mewing when you were born
My mom actually loved me and did breastfeed me for 2 years ( I asked her). Which leads me to believe that I was a natural mewer until I turned 12 when developed I a nail biting habit. All my other siblings are natural mewers. Also my imw is in the 40s which wouldn't be possible without mewing previously.
View attachment 362862
Not a single nanosecond of mewing, son. Keep coping.
Now show the unmorphed, non jutting, front pic. You look like a fucking ethnic horse

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy
My mom actually loved me and did breastfeed me for 2 years ( I asked her). Which leads me to believe that I was a natural mewer until I turned 12 when developed I a nail biting habit. All my other siblings are natural mewers. Also my imw is in the 40s which wouldn't be possible without mewing previously.

Now show the unmorphed, non jutting, front pic. You look like a fucking ethnic horse
Keep coping faggot. There’s no form of jutting that makes your maxilla look more forward which is what you’re trying to improve by mewing :kys:

do you hear it still?

Like 1 to 2 times year