Do any of you worry no girl will want to LTR you due to aspieness/autism?

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
Let's say you ascend, you're a slayer etc. Maybe you don't want to slay at all but let's say you do and then that chapter of your life is done.

If you're not a cuck muh climate change and overpopulation, then you want children at some point which probably means an LTR...

Well what if a woman only wants to fk you but doesn't ever want to LTR you??

Holy shit so brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, thegoat, noonespecial and 4 others
I have experienced this before

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and uksucks
The goal is to find a girl as autistic as I am

• JFL
plus if a slaya u dont want a rs

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks
An actual thought provoking opinion though, I personally would end up accepting it, with the slimmer of hope that maybe one day, I'll walk into a cafe and stumble upon a girl that I'd connect with. Unfortunately, in this atomized society, such scenario is just a fantasy. Everyone is pretty self absorbed and don't really care much for actual connections.

People nowadays listen to respond, not to understand, and I find that so brutal

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
this sounds feminine but if i ascended to a chad or whatever, it would def be seen as a cute thing to them, from what ive seen from autistic chads is the girl wants to "protect them from this nasty world" which sounds submissive and fem but honestly that sounds so pure

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
this sounds feminine but if i ascended to a chad or whatever, it would def be seen as a cute thing to them, from what ive seen from autistic chads is the girl wants to "protect them from this nasty world" which sounds submissive and fem but honestly that sounds so pure
Best wishes for it to last

Best wishes for it to last
maybe, but same goes for males, if she is a htb+ then that type of thing is cute and pure

despite it being a submissive play it could actually be a halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
I already had my chance at that and blew it. I don’t expect to get another.

Let's say you ascend, you're a slayer etc. Maybe you don't want to slay at all but let's say you do and then that chapter of your life is done.

If you're not a cuck muh climate change and overpopulation, then you want children at some point which probably means an LTR...

Holy shit so brutal
No cause I'm NT

Holy shit so brutal
Lol this is most of the time anyway if you aren't the type who can pretend to see a woman as your equal it's hard to have women want to LTR

maybe, but same goes for males, if she is a htb+ then that type of thing is cute and pure

despite it being a submissive play it could actually be a halo
Giving weight to what females say is stupid, being autistic is negatively impacting on ltrs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: esoterik
Giving weight to what females say is stupid, being autistic is negatively impacting on ltrs.
? so when a female calls u attractive or ugly it doesnt mean much to you? what happens if your crush says "your a fucking ltn with downgrowth and a 2inch cock"

and depends on the autism, i guess what im talking about is generally being unaware/"pure"

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Holy shit so brutal

? so when a female calls u attractive or ugly it doesnt mean much to you? what happens if your crush says "your a fucking ltn with downgrowth and a 2inch cock"

and depends on the autism, i guess what im talking about is generally being unaware/"pure"
I took it for granted that there was no need to specify that 'giving weight to what females says is stupid' applies in general terms and not in explicit contexts.

Anyway just use google if you don't listen to what I wrote.

What does this mean I keep seeing it
its ass
with an accent,

i thought about this and i'm truly truly a fuckin dog, i like to fuck and i like sluts, so its ok to have a family and shit, but what happend when your wife/gf dont want to be a slut anymore and want to play the mom, its going to be like 10 years without sex.

i'm going to be an autistic cheater fr, but i'll try to be a good dad

• JFL
I’m 5’11”
Any girl I’m in an LTR with would fantasize about being raped by 6’6” chads
Aspieness is the last issue on my list

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999