Do any retards here think the earth is round

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Sphinx
If you search anything flat earth related theres a thousand videos of redditors and scientists that “debunk” the flat earth theory. There are so many communities dedicated to the hatred of flat eathers.

Watch any video relating to flat earth and there is a wikipedia warning below claming its “a theory that hes been debunked”

Any video somewhat suggesting the existence of a flat earth will get taken down a so called extremism

Now connect the dots and replace the words flat eath with blackpill, literally the same exact methodology is used

How can you believe in the blackpill but not flat earth if the EXACT same censorship method is used for both, and the low IQ population of normies have a universal hatred for both

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, GlamourPursuer and AutisticGymcel
The Greeks and Egyptians knew the earth was round like 3000 years ago. The only people who push flat earth are Christian fundamentalists who believe in the “celestial firmament” of the Old Testament.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and lemonnz
They’re two completely different things bud

if the earth if flat right now ? will i stop being a wageslave ? if not the earth can have the shape of dick i couldnt care less :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
if the earth if flat right now ? will i stop being a wageslave ? if not the earth can have the shape of dick i couldnt care less :lul:
I dont care either. I just find it funny how when you search any thing flat earth related its so painfully obvious when you cant find a single video in favor of the theory (cause they all get censored to shit and taken down right away) and all the search results you get are scripted videos of people “debunking” the theory by arguing with paid actors ect
Same strategy with incel videos where they hire overweight ugly actors who know nothing about the blackpill and pretend to hate women, and then “debate” some guy who is just as unknowledgable on the blackpill as them

Last edited:
Cognitive dissonance:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You think the blackpill being hated by bluepillers means that the flat earth is true, you can’t get more retarded than this

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
I dont care either. I just find it funny how when you search any thing flat earth related its so painfully obvious when you cant find a single video in favor of the theory (cause they all get censored to shit and taken down right away) and all the search results you get are scripted videos of people “debunking” the theory by arguing with paid actors ect
honestly 2 years ago i watched tons of video about flat earth, i remember there was a dude talking about ancient time about giants three and giant humans.

i came to the conclusion the only way to verify is to become ultra richxxxx and buy a jet and try to see by my ownself.

so i'll come back when i get enough money to buy a jet cya later :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and slavicpsycho
You think the blackpill being hated by bluepillers means that the flat earth is true, you can’t get more retarded than this
Cognitive dissonance buddy :soy::soy: your first grade teacher and television told you that the earth is round when you were a little boy with an undeveloped brain, now this belief is rooted in your brain you get offended when someone tries to challenge it