Do anyone ever want to marry their vacation girl?

N

noonespecial

Iron
They're so much better than hometown girls

I don’t know what that is bud

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
A girl you meet and spend time with when you're on vacation but you can't ever see again after you've gone home
Never had that experience also if you did, why not just get her ig or phone number

• +1
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL
year ago ive met albanian girl on vacation in hotel, she was next door with her family and we often saw each other, she surprisngly started convo with me first and asked me to introduce myself etc, she was beautiful tbh, i didnt get any of her info cuz im aspie af

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
year ago ive met albanian girl on vacation in hotel, she was next door with her family and we often saw each other, she surprisngly started convo with me first and asked me to introduce myself etc, she was beautiful tbh, i didnt get any of her info cuz im aspie af
Should've went for it, got nothing to lose

is she like an anime girl
Heck no she was like a cute cashier type and wife material. Girls that look like anime girls are fucking weird, it's also embarrassing to be seen with them. (I have never watched anime lmao)

Heck no she was like a cute cashier type and wife material. Girls that look like anime girls are fucking weird, it's also embarrassing to be seen with them. (I have never watched anime lmao)
nah i mean personality