Do attractive people lose virginity earlier?

Youthpill

Youthpill

Iron
Lets say that the average v card lost in western countries are 14, 16, 18 (ofc legal and talking about losing a credit card)

So lets say average mtn mtb loses it at 17, do yall think that nt htn+ would lose it earlier and earlier?

Def attractive foids lose it much earlier

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
they probably lose it at the same age, cause most chads don't fully devollp so they're not chads yet

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
16 to 17 i pretty common to lose it

• +1
Reactions: watah and Youthpill
they probably lose it at the same age, cause most chads don't fully devollp so they're not chads yet
My brothers friends are like 6-10 yrs and u can see where theyre going ive felt bad for a couple autistic sub5s

my friend who is high trust+averageness chadlite has been getting love letters from girls when he was very young brutal

No they stay incel while all the subhumans lose it early

Everyone loses virginity at the same age, which is 17.
Literally 99% of human population, the rest are incels or some ghetto niggers who do it earlier.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Knew a dude who lost his virginity at 12 or something, he had a different girl every week
But most ppl I know lost theirs around 16-18

• Love it
Reactions: Youthpill
Not really it just depends on where and how you were brought up in for example some parents that don’t give a fuck about their child could lose it young or even in their pre teens but if they did you’ll probably lose it at 16-19 normally but after that if you still haven’t lost it it’s either you are super religious or you are just ugly

Knew a dude who lost his virginity at 12 or something, he had a different girl every week
But most ppl I know lost theirs around 16-18
still hope for me at my last few months of 17

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender