do bones grow evenly?

child__

child__

LTN
i noticed that my undereye support got better after waking up this morning, and I can feel that it's bone because its hard when I press it. Also some more fat on the eye that has better undereye support. Will it just even out? And do bones always grow evenly (For example, do bones grow in a way that one bone grows more and the other catches up, or do they both grow at the same rate?)

Solution
kana
your craniofacial complex grows evenly forwards and upwards, downwards, and may even be stunted, depending on your genetics and environmental factors.

your chin, zygomatic bones (to an extent), and brow-ridge grow somewhat separately to your craniofacial complex. your chin and zygomatic projection is mostly reliant but not entirely on the forwards and upwards growth of your craniofacial complex, the only bone that grows mostly independent to your craniofacial complex is your brow-ridge, and even around 20% of your brow-ridge projection is dependent on the growth of your craniofacial-complex.

your skull also grows mostly evenly in size during your youth.

i typed this up on my phone, sorry for shit qaulity.
I’m jerking off to this thread

your craniofacial complex grows evenly forwards and upwards, downwards, and may even be stunted, depending on your genetics and environmental factors.

your chin, zygomatic bones (to an extent), and brow-ridge grow somewhat separately to your craniofacial complex. your chin and zygomatic projection is mostly reliant but not entirely on the forwards and upwards growth of your craniofacial complex, the only bone that grows mostly independent to your craniofacial complex is your brow-ridge, and even around 20% of your brow-ridge projection is dependent on the growth of your craniofacial-complex.

your skull also grows mostly evenly in size during your youth.

i typed this up on my phone, sorry for shit qaulity.

• +1
Reactions: child__
Solution