Do braces cause reccessed jaw?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Every person i've met who had braces during puberty and now has straight teeth, always had a reccessed jaw. What's funny is that the people who didnt have braces during puberty, usually had normal forward growth, compared to those who didn't.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and BrutalMogger
bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Mirin your understanding of correlation :incel:

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
im 5cm recessed and never needed braces

• So Sad
Mirin your understanding of correlation :incel:
i mean you could say it's correlated but it's 90% of people i've met with braces. They have very weird facial structures compared to the average person who doesn't use braces

i mean you could say it's correlated but it's 90% of people i've met with braces. They have very weird facial structures compared to the average person who doesn't use braces
Nah u retarded.

Every person i've met who had braces during puberty and now has straight teeth, always had a reccessed jaw. What's funny is that the people who didnt have braces during puberty, usually had normal forward growth, compared to those who didn't.
It’s the bands not the braces

• +1
The people who'll need braces will normally have mild to moderate recession.

• +1
I think it's probably more so that they were already recessed before, and that they got braces with intention of fixing teeth (caused by recession).

I got braces at 15 but my jaw was already recessed/downgrown. If you were to look at pictures of me when I was younger than 8, my jaw didn't look like shit

• +1