Do braces for 2 class take your maxilla backwards?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
title

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
Elastics*

yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wificonnector
bro nobody here is trying to lookmaxx why are you even trying this is a forum full of cucks and incels
its over for all of us

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30898 and wificonnector
bro nobody here is trying to lookmaxx why are you even trying this is a forum full of cucks and incels
its over for all of us
talk about ys. I'm a 5'9 perfect height bad latino boy looksmaxxing EVERY single day even tho bitches already love me

braces pushes the teeth slightly back with constant pressure which would move your maxilla backwards to a small degree. Most of the time its not anything to be concernd off. Its elastics that do the real damage.

by fixing an overbite they use a push and pull sequence between the upper and lower teeth with elastic bands- meaning the upper teeth get moved backwards and the lower teeth forwards and they meet in the middle.

this has real negative effects on your looks most of the time. So you should rather do a bimax (lf1+bsso is the standard, sometimes they only do a bsso) to fix an overbite than to do camouflage orthodontics (which most of the time cuck your face, even john mew said that) - if you want good results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, 5'7 zoomer and goo25
talk about ys. I'm a 5'9 perfect height bad latino boy looksmaxxing EVERY single day even tho bitches already love me
i mog u and i fucking hate foids and my own life and being a incel also mirin autism even 6 ft is manlet nodaways (im 6ft) 6'2 is minimum to not get called manlet

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I got a perfect bite after using the braces but my chin still feels like it's backwards.

i mog u and i fucking hate foids and my own life and being a incel also mirin autism even 6 ft is manlet nodaways (im 6ft) 6'2 is minimum to not get called manlet
keep crying for not deformed 5'9 height, 0'5% possibility of you mogging a high T mexico bolivian Chadriguez

keep crying for not deformed 5'9 height, 0'5% possibility of you mogging a high T mexico bolivian Chadriguez
im 6 ft latino as well as you and it would be a shame for me to be a fucking mexican bolivian jfl at you over for your shit genetics then, i dont care about your fuck manlet life so stop talking about ur fucking stats u dumbfuck
it was a joke anyways i dont know why all the tiktoktards here come to take everything so serious MUH MOG MUH MUH I MOG you guys are as retard as indians

im 6 ft latino as well as you and it would be a shame for me to be a fucking mexican bolivian jfl at you over for your shit genetics then, i dont care about your fuck manlet life so stop talking about ur fucking stats u dumbfuck
it was a joke anyways i dont know why all the tiktoktards here come to take everything so serious MUH MOG MUH MUH I MOG you guys are as retard as indians
cry for El Orco de las Americas

braces pushes the teeth slightly back with constant pressure which would move your maxilla backwards to a small degree. Most of the time its not anything to be concernd off. Its elastics that do the real damage.

by fixing an overbite they use a push and pull sequence between the upper and lower teeth with elastic bands- meaning the upper teeth get moved backwards and the lower teeth forwards and they meet in the middle.

this has real negative effects on your looks most of the time. So you should rather do a bimax (lf1+bsso is the standard, sometimes they only do a bsso) to fix an overbite than to do camouflage orthodontics (which most of the time cuck your face, even john mew said that) - if you want good results
what about fixing a crossbite with braces?

Depends if you are done growing. If you still are the pressure will restrict your upper jaw from growing, but if you are done growing it won't move your maxilla.

Depends if you are done growing. If you still are the pressure will restrict your upper jaw from growing, but if you are done growing it won't move your maxilla.
elastics?

Thats why using elastics is bad if you aren't done growing because it fucks forward growth

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
unilateral crossbite
most of the time they use sarme/mse to expans palate and then do a bimax and afterwards correct the rest (malocclusion - [posterior] open bite develops after bimax) with elastics, which even is ideal.

i can look at your case and try to help, feel free to pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898