Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
Is it true or just a theory

Yeah tbh, personal experience

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10491
Did you get extractions/elastics?

tbh i had braces and i am not recessed but i'm wondering if i could've been more forward grown?
Yeah you could've, no time to obsess over tha ttho, check the threads how to reverse a downswung maxilla and get a compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Not if you're old enough to post here

• +1
Reactions: retard
Did you get extractions/elastics?
I had extraction when i was like six but it was for an extra tooth but no not for braces and no elastics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
I had extraction when i was like six but it was for an extra tooth but no not for braces and no elastics
I think it's mainly elastics/extractions that cause recession of the maxilla tbh

• +1
I think it's mainly elastics/extractions that cause recession of the maxilla tbh
so i should be fine right cuz i never had elastics or extractions while i had braces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
braces on their own are fine, rubber bands + extractions can have a minor effect on the maxilla if you are 13>, but above that nothing will happen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, spark and Deleted member 10491
No they don't, they make your teeth more aligned and they are mandatory for a double jaw surgery anyways, so if you're recessed you need to have braces for some time, deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 10491
No they don't, they make your teeth more aligned and they are mandatory for a double jaw surgery anyways, so if you're recessed you need to have braces for some time, deal with it.
i already had braces tbh i just wanted to know if i could've been more forward grown

i already had braces tbh i just wanted to know if i could've been more forward grown
Forward growth is defined by the size of your jaw, the bigger it is, the more forward grown it is going to be. Mine was so big that it was too forward grown, I had an underbite, with double jaw surgery I was able to achieve a perfect occlusion.

• +1
No, you have braces because you are already recessed and not devoloped properly