Do braces stop maxilla growth

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
My jaw is recessed and maybe i need braces agian does braces stop growth in the maxilla?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
braces are the biggest scam, they literally make you more reccesed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, datboijj, noonespecial and 2 others
Get Damon Braces they actually expand the palate

It does. You probably got braces and wanna crattributing the blame to braces
for recessed indians like u its like a two step process: fix the teeth with braces and then fix the position of the jaws with surgery. retarded faggot

for recessed indians like u its like a two step process: fix the teeth with braces and then fix the position of the jaws with surgery. retarded faggot
i'm white and forward grown. keep barking. ion even know who u are ur prob somes alt since u got 2 posts yet unleashing ur rage on me bahaahhaahhaaha did i insult u on ur other accs

i'm white and forward grown. keep barking. ion even know who u are ur prob somes alt since u got 2 posts yet unleashing ur rage on me bahaahhaahhaaha did i insult u on ur other accs
bro said unleashing my rage im literally laughing at yo ugly ass :ROFLMAO:

It does not not braces themselfs do not recess yiu extraction of teeth does u guys just talking without using ur fcking brains
Down syndromes people and most of the time when people say that the hraces recessed them they were already recessed before they even do shitt

They blame braces for their already existing recession instead of blaming their fcking sub5 genetics
It does not not braces themselfs do not recess yiu extraction of teeth does u guys just talking without using ur fcking brains
Down syndromes people and most of the time when people say that the hraces recessed them they were already recessed before they even do shitt

Mse and towelpulling, then braces:D:D