do browridges look dumb?

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

sensitive young man
do they? i have an above average brow ridge i would say. i got into an argument with a friend and he told me that atleast he doesnt have browridge like a fucking caveman. he himself has no browridge or anything prominent so maybe he is coping idk. i am not an ogre btw

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, sb23, ryuken and 1 other person
NO. when i was at school other dudes made fun of my big eyebrows, now i get compliments for them by wahmyn.

Who fucking cares what a man says about ur looks lmaaaao , only females opinions count

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and notsocommonthumb
No it's necessary, i need one

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, sb23, PeakIncels and 2 others
Solution
No it's necessary, i need one
truth browridge is so necessary but even in health terms, if you get in a fight and punched right in the eye, if you have deep set+ prominent browridge you will be luckier and have less chance of getting vision damage

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air
are browridges the reason men usually have less upper eyelid exposure compared to women?
ye =, that's also why white niggas mog cause they have browridge (and nasion projection/short vomer) and why ching hcong inggas and some negroids had to develope the monolid imo (i dont thinks it's the fatmaxx shit) since they have longervomer/nobrowridge etc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, halloweed, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
are browridges the reason men usually have less upper eyelid exposure compared to women?
They do play a substantial role but your overall forehead projection relative to your orbitals and facial fat pad distribution are just as important. You can also have a strong browridge, that has their strongest point of projection at a slightly higher point.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
do they? i have an above average brow ridge i would say. i got into an argument with a friend and he told me that atleast he doesnt have browridge like a fucking caveman. he himself has no browridge or anything prominent so maybe he is coping idk. i am not an ogre btw
it’s one of those things where it is not a failo but not a halo also. I have one and it isn’t that bad. Unless you look like those basketball players who have very big ones from the HGH

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sb23
Supras matter more then Browridge

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sb23
not needed, it’s sometimes rlly ugly asf.
maybe ur friend is right.
you probably look dumb asf and ugly asf with ur cavemen browridge.

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
not needed, it’s sometimes rlly ugly asf.
maybe ur friend is right.
you probably look dumb asf and ugly asf with ur cavemen browridge.
i think i would look worse without it, he is subhuman and is mad i've been calling him ugly for the past month

ye =, that's also why white niggas mog cause they have browridge (and nasion projection/short vomer) and why ching hcong inggas and some negroids had to develope the monolid imo (i dont thinks it's the fatmaxx shit) since they have longervomer/nobrowridge etc
what is short vomer? it doesn't make sense. Should not it be long vomer for the facial depth. enlighten me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
if u lenghten hte vomer, the nasion will sink in nigguh
i dont get how come i have decent bone growth but a recessed maxilla? is it braces that did this? my older brother didnt get braces and has good forward growh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i dont get how come i have decent bone growth but a recessed maxilla? is it braces that did this? my older brother didnt get braces and has good forward growh
cause u dididnt grow proeply niga wdym

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb