Do canthal tilt surgery make UEE lesser ?

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Also are fat grafts (undereye) permanent ?

No UEE is overrated tbh. What’s more important is the under eye support. And no, it won’t decrease UEE.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
No UEE is overrated tbh. What’s more important is the under eye support. And no, it won’t decrease UEE.
If my eyes were very very slightly upward my eyes would be hooded just by bone. Yeah btw under eye is way more important ebcause of that i am getting fat grafts %100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and .*my*.
If my eyes were very very slightly upward my eyes would be hooded just by. Yeah btw under eye is way more important ebcause of that i am getting fat grafts %100
Permasquinting is an option too. If you can do it all the time and you have half way good eyes it’s an option.

The reason why I hate most surgeries is because they give you a general anesthesia. Who knows if I’m allergic to it? I could check out in my sleep. Not worth it for me tbh.

Permasquinting is an option too. If you can do it all the time and you have half way good eyes it’s an option.

The reason why I hate most surgeries is because they give you a general anesthesia. Who knows if I’m allergic to it? I could check out in my sleep. Not worth it for me tbh.
I will only eyearemax tbh.

Are you kidding me? They will be playing with your eyes with sharp objects. What if your ass decides to jump because you got scared? No local.

they usually do it when their is a need for you to be responsive so they know if they do damage

Are you kidding me? They will be playing with your eyes with sharp objects. What if your ass decides to jump because you got scared? No local.
checked again and yes they give local in almond eye surgery also you have problems if you get scared just by this i dont say that for pretending tough btw

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
checked again and yes they give local in almond eye surgery also you have problems if you get scared just by this i dont say that for pretending tough btw
Ok, I was misinformed then, sorry about that. They probably tie you then.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
seems like it decrease UEE btw maybe he is squinting tough

Attachments

• xd.jpg
    xd.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19