Do caucasians really not have naturally straight hairlines?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
People on hairrestorationnetwork told me that they don't. I've always had a naturally high hairline but I don't remember my temples being this.. oval

Or is it bullshit? I want a straight hairline through HT anyway

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 5912
save your donor hair grafts till when your older and you need them tbh

People on hairrestorationnetwork told me that they don't. I've always had a naturally high hairline but I don't remember my temples being this.. oval

its true ethnics always have straight nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Southern Europeans do have square hairline sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Im white and I have a round hairline

From what I’ve seen it’s rare for Caucasians to have naturally straight hairlines but most fraud it through haircuts anyways

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Im white and I have a round hairline
Isn't hairline also dependent on your skull shape? I believe trying to change hairline to an unatural one will make you look silly.
I think the best tip I can give is, to go look at your younger teenage years's pictures. Transplant it if you are balding, otherwise i think its just a waste of money trying to change the shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6892
I'm swedish and ginger and have always had high hairlines by my temples. One side is higher than the other too, it looks like shit if i don't style it well. Not too worried about balding though, all males in my family has this more or less.

Isn't hairline also dependent on your skull shape? I believe trying to change hairline to an unatural one will make you look silly.
I think the best tip I can give is, to go look at your younger teenage years's pictures. Transplant it if you are balding, otherwise i think its just a waste of money trying to change the shape.
I agree. My hairline looks like the picture. I’m a teenager though so it might not be a mature hairline.

Attachments

• A3EB2A75-3EA8-437B-8583-C97C7903B148.jpeg
    A3EB2A75-3EA8-437B-8583-C97C7903B148.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
Blacks have straight hairlines, Caucasians have semi-straight hairlines, and Asians have round hairlines

Blacks have straight hairlines, Caucasians have semi-straight hairlines, and Asians have round hairlines
So basically the problem I have is that I have a naturally high-set hairline and my temples are very... shallow. It's not just that they're following the NW pattern of MPB, but also that my neurocranium is huge. Like, I don't know how to put it. If I look at my forehead from the front, it's huge and the temples are oval

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel