do chads ever really have bad days

axttt_

axttt_

Zephir
days where they dont look as good maybe their eye area looks droopy or more UEE from poor sleep or they just look bloated asf and fat etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, truthhurts and Lonenely sigma
Doubt it. Even if they did, they could just go out in public and get their egos pumped by people staring at them

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Ascending2Tyrone, datboijj and 3 others
days where they dont look as good maybe their eye area looks droopy or more UEE from poor sleep or they just look bloated asf and fat etc
They have more pressure to look good so yeah prob

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
chads are more despressed then normies

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and lowtiernormiechad
Doubt it. Even if they did, they could just go out in public and get their egos pumped by people staring at them
ropefuel u were supposed to say yes even if they dont nigga

ropefuel u were supposed to say yes even if they dont nigga
chads get constant validation, at a certain point valadation doesn't make them happy anymore.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
chads are more despressed then normies
how the only way i can imagine is that people only look at them for their looks and their existence just becomes shallow

• +1
Yes. Chads compete against other chads. They still have to go to through struggles and still get get cheated on

• +1
how the only way i can imagine is that people only look at them for their looks and their existence just becomes shallow
and don't even get me started on people who ascend and become chads, i feel that those people are always miserable. Case in point Amnesia

• +1
Yes. Chads compete against other chads. They still have to go to through struggles and still get get cheated on
no they dont chads arent just everywhere its rare that theyre really competing with another chad

• +1
and don't even get me started on people who ascend and become chads, i feel that those people are always miserable. Case in point Amnesia
then why are we even here

• +1
Yes

• +1
then why are we even here
idk tbh, if you ended up on here at some point it's kinda over. Yeah if you ascend to chad you will get women but you will end up hating life due to what you've learned

• +1
No one can escape the mog. Everyone gets mogged by a certain someone

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
No one can escape the mog. Everyone gets mogged by a certain someone
where does this guy ever get mogged imagine how his life must feel

Attachments

• image_2024-08-12_000052302.png
    image_2024-08-12_000052302.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
where does this guy ever get mogged imagine how his life must feel
He gets mogged by someone. We just dont know him yet.

Yeah if they get fat, get emasculated, are inadequate in other area, etc

Imagine how suifuel it is for a Chad to wake up after sleeping on their face and seeing it got more assymetrical

chads get constant validation, at a certain point valadation doesn't make them happy anymore.
ramblings vs studies that say good looking people are the most likely to believe in a just world worth living

He gets mogged by someone. We just dont know him yet.
surely someone with a famous like that would be famous unless they live in the slums of india but with indian insane population surely they have to have at least some absolute morph level terrachad somewhere who is unmoggable

ramblings vs studies that say good looking people are the most likely to believe in a just world worth living
and the "study" probably classified a GL person as some nigger with good skin

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and truthhurts
surely someone with a famous like that would be famous unless they live in the slums of india but with indian insane population surely they have to have at least some absolute morph level terrachad somewhere who is unmoggable
Not necessarily bhai

no they dont chads arent just everywhere its rare that theyre really competing with another chad
I’m friends with chads. Really good looking, tall people run in different circles. I’ve known chads that have been cheated on

Plus I’m in a part of America where good looking people are abundant, not like the Midwest

I’m friends with chads. Really good looking, tall people run in different circles. I’ve known chads that have been cheated on
What circles and why were they cheated on?
Plus I’m in a part of America where good looking people are abundant, not like the Midwest
where is that?

sad to say but this was me back when i was heavily addicted to validation. if i was having a bad day, i'd hop on the train into london and walk around the busy city getting validation left right and center. it definitely helped make me feel happier.

Last edited:
Everyone have bad days. Bad days= days less enjoyable than your average day. Even though their quality of life is extremely high a day where it's less than ideal for them is a bad day for them although it would be a good day for a normie. Same thing applies with starving African children a bad day for you would be amazing for them.