Do close set eyes have more appeal for women?

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

Silver
As we all know close set eyes is a dimorphic trait for men and wide set eyes is a dimorphic trait for women. Women with wide set eyes look more feminine, more pleasing and attractive. But is it the same with close set eyes for men? I can name you at least 10 celebrities who have close set eyes, but I can't name you the opposite ones. OFC we talk about normal range [0,42-0,44] and [0,48-0,50]

• JFL
Reactions: vosx0, noonespecial and Funnyunenjoyer1
DNRD wide IPD = slayer facial width

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: vosx0, noonespecial, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
As we all know close set eyes is a dimorphic trait for men and wide set eyes is a dimorphic trait for women. Women with wide set eyes look more feminine, more pleasing and attractive. But is it the same with close set eyes for men? I can name you at least 10 celebrities who have close set eyes, but I can't name you the opposite ones. OFC we talk about normal range [0,42-0,44] and [0,48-0,50]
"Women with wide set eyes look more feminine" fuck no they look autistic as fuck have you ever seen one lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yoshisand, St. Fraudcel, rooman and 1 other person
"muh more appeal" Harry Melling with subhuman close set eyes
Harry Melling   Rotten Tomatoes

Brendan Fraser chadlite with wide set eyes
Young brendan fraser v0 bx66jljfbhna1

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rooman and blackout_96_
"Women with wide set eyes look more feminine" fuck no they look autistic as fuck have you ever seen one lmao
Right I've always said Anya Taylor joy and the little mermaid live actors were ugly mainly due to that trait

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Right I've always said Anya Taylor joy and the little mermaid live actors were ugly mainly due to that trait
exactly its not even a feminine trait close set is they all look uncanny with wide set eyes

no, close set eyes look inbred

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I've got hunter eyes but my ESR is 0.43 and it makes me want to kill myself. Just a few millimeters would've stopped me from rotting in this forum, good ESR is law.

• So Sad
Reactions: blackout_96_
I've got hunter eyes but my ESR is 0.43 and it makes me want to kill myself. Just a few millimeters would've stopped me from rotting in this forum, good ESR is law.
No ratio can single handedly destroy a face's appeal, it has to be a combination of multiple factors, unless it is inhumanly deviant, which clearly isn't the case. 0.43 is acceptable in caucasians, especially if you have a lot of lateral zygo flaring.

• Hmm...
No ratio can single handedly destroy a face's appeal, it has to be a combination of multiple factors, unless it is inhumanly deviant, which clearly isn't the case. 0.43 is acceptable in caucasians, especially if you have a lot of lateral zygo flaring.
I have close set eyes and a long philtrum and my midface is 1:1, I think it is the extreme case of harmony

No ratio can single handedly destroy a face's appeal, it has to be a combination of multiple factors. 0.43 is acceptable in caucasians, especially if you have a lot of lateral zygo flaring.
My cheekbones are wide for some reason compared to my parents. Of course I’m happy they are but as a result it nuked my ESR, every other family member of mine has good ESR except me. over for goodcheekbonecells

i think close set eyes are just more common.

Honestly I don't think ESR matters that much as long as your raw IPD is good.
obviously your ESR is shit below 0.42 or above 0.5 but most people in that range have an IPD that is too low or too high.

• Hmm...
only if it is a 0.43 esr with a decent ipd and icd otherwise no

• Hmm...
My cheekbones are wide for some reason compared to my parents. Of course I’m happy they are but as a result it nuked my ESR, every other family member of mine has good ESR except me. over for goodcheekbonecells
Damn nigga, you processed zero of what I'm saying mirin

What's your IPD?
An ESR of 0.43 is fine with a decent IPD (above 64).

idk
I can't judge your face based on numbers bro

Eye test is law
Can I PM my eye area to you to see if it's rope tier or not? I don't have those autistic things to measure your IPD irl, plus using a mirror makes me want to kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999