Do Color Contacts Look real

Lelek

Lelek

REEEEEEE
I am thinking about buying Green Color contacts i habe Hazel would they Look real and do some of you have already tryed Color contacts and if so can do they Look Natural of can People Tell they are fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, Gaia262 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socrates^, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 4 others
Only a select few, cheap ones almost always look fake. I bought $500 ones and they looked incredibly real.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4053 and 5 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Only a select few, cheap ones almost always look fake. I bought $500 ones and they looked incredibly real.
Where did buy them and is the Brand an anestheisia real looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 1464
Where did buy them and is the Brand an anestheisia real looking
Off some random small boutique site that was posted on Lookism a couple years ago. I forgot the website name, something FX.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Lelek
didn't nate wear contacts?

• +1

Did you find them realistic in IRL lighting? Mind PMing what they look like? I'm may get some type of subtle light brownish color and I think I have a similar pheno to you.

• +1
Did you find them realistic in IRL lighting? Mind PMing what they look like? I'm may get some type of subtle light brownish color and I think I have a similar pheno to you.
I'm not posting my pic. They looked realistic, but it doesn't matter because they closed down.

• +1
Funny how this thread came up. Yesterday I bought the Solotica Aquarella Sea Green and Aquarella Sienna Brown.

I need them to be dailies as I don't want the hassle and have perfect vision already. will only wear them on going out occasions, not to the gym or work etc.

Need to work on colouring it's critical for ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
500 lol

• +1
They usually look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
Funny how this thread came up. Yesterday I bought the Solotica Aquarella Sea Green and Aquarella Sienna Brown.

I need them to be dailies as I don't want the hassle and have perfect vision already. will only wear them on going out occasions, not to the gym or work etc.

Need to work on colouring it's critical for ethnics.
Do they Look legit or could People Tell when they Look into your eyes?

• +1
I am thinking about buying Green Color contacts i habe Hazel would they Look real and do some of you have already tryed Color contacts and if so can do they Look Natural of can People Tell they are fake
chep contacts look fake

• +1
Do they Look legit or could People Tell when they Look into your eyes?

Ordered them yesterday will take like a week to come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lelek
I'm not posting my pic. They looked realistic, but it doesn't matter because they closed down.
How long did yours last?
Would be a rip off if they didnt last atleast a year, 500 is a lot

• +1
You cant really looksmaxx your eyes tbh.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
I had never seen contacts before in person, I saw this black girl at work look at me (she walked up to me and said hi" and legit all I could think when I looked at her eyes was "she's wearing green contacts" I don't even know how I knew it just looked incredibly fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and Gaia262
I had never seen contacts before in person, I saw this black girl at work look at me (she walked up to me and said hi" and legit all I could think when I looked at her eyes was "she's wearing green contacts" I don't even know how I knew it just looked incredibly fake.

Yea its cringe. Like why?

• +1
harte zeiten hahahaha

• +1