Do Deadlifts, Squats and Bench press increase Growth Hormone production ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Title

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
or inject, which is more effective

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and NotAMogger
Deadlifts and Squats are going to turn you into a Goblin. Don't do It

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Deadlifts and Squats are going to turn you into a Goblin. Don't do It
How will it make you a goblin and what do you mean by turning someone into a goblin

Why don’t you inject?

They’ll increase it but they’ll hinder it because you are literally raping your spine and pushing against his own growth

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Why don’t you inject?

They’ll increase it but they’ll hinder it because you are literally raping your spine and pushing against his own growth
Mostly deadlifts right ? And squats i dont think rlly compress the spine right ?

• Hmm...
How will it make you a goblin and what do you mean by turning someone into a goblin
Youre gonna get a huge ass and quads and Its gonna make you look more compressed. Also from being a athlete in my early life I can say that alot of lifetime squatters have fucked up postures

Youre gonna get a huge ass and quads and Its gonna make you look more compressed. Also from being a athlete in my early life I can say that alot of lifetime squatters have fucked up postures
Fuck, you know what i might just not do squats then, instead ill do sprinting 2x a week instead of deadlifts and squats to boost HGH. What do you think of this new plan ?

Fuck, you know what i might just not do squats then, instead ill do sprinting 2x a week instead of deadlifts and squats to boost HGH. What do you think of this new plan ?
Deadlifting should be fine just make sure you have good form. I do alot of deadlifts and pendelay rows and my back is huge now. I just quit squatting and I still have good calves and strength

• +1
Deadlifting should be fine just make sure you have good form. I do alot of deadlifts and pendelay rows and my back is huge now. I just quit squatting and I still have good calves and strength
Nah, ill just swap deadlifts for barbell rows for a better thicker and wider back.

my pull day is going to look like this:

1.Barbell Rows

2. One arm DB rows

3. Seated Cable close grip rows

4. Lat Pulldowns

5. Face Pulls

6. Bicep Curls

Mostly deadlifts right ? And squats i dont think rlly compress the spine right ?
mostly squats from what i now, but both of them are terrible for height gains.

Do it at your own risk, or just sprint 3 times a week

• +1
mostly squats from what i now, but both of them are terrible for height gains.

Do it at your own risk, or just sprint 3 times a week
Im gonna do no deadlifts and squat now and just prioritze Shoulders, Chest, Back and Arms while sprinting 2x a week

• +1