Do dental fillings affect your face?

gustn

gustn

Bronze
I have a cavity and my dentist is going to fill it but I am scared it will recess me or make my face sag and it will also release BPA which is a health in and I most likely could just remineralize and fix it at home because it’s not even noticeable to me and is causing me no pain. Any advice?

I have a cavity and my dentist is going to fill it but I am scared it will recess me or make my face sag and it will also release BPA which is a health in and I most likely could just remineralize and fix it at home because it’s not even noticeable to me and is causing me no pain. Any advice?
if it's not a root canal. Nah

• +1
Reactions: gustn
release BPA which is a health in
Most BPA exposure happens when the fillings or sealants are placed. Research has consistently shown that while initial BPA levels may be elevated, they quickly plummet. One of the most recent studies found that salivary BPA levels were near zero after 7 days.

you are good bro don't worry

could just remineralize and fix it at home because it’s not even noticeable to me and is causing me no pain. Any advice?
you should get it done. Remineralization is very unlikely and the cavity will just spread causing you to have to get a root canal. If you feel pain that means that it hit the nerve which means you need a root canal. Don't let it get to that point then you are really in a tight spot

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Most BPA exposure happens when the fillings or sealants are placed. Research has consistently shown that while initial BPA levels may be elevated, they quickly plummet. One of the most recent studies found that salivary BPA levels were near zero after 7 days.

you are good bro don't worry

you should get it done. Remineralization is very unlikely and the cavity will just spread causing you to have to get a root canal. If you feel pain that means that it hit the nerve which means you need a root canal. Don't let it get to that point then you are really in a tight spot
thanks for the info 👍

• Love it
Reactions: iblamesols