• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Explain your vote @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Lev Peshkov
They, if anyone. They're the chaddest nationality in the world, after Finns of course.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, 195cm, Deleted member 9090 and 6 others
Of course not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9380, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Need to be quarantined so they can’t mog the rest of the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3270 and 4 others
no russia no care

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7866
Rent free in your subhuman recessed peanut skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I heightmog Dutch people so hard, I’m 300 m above sea level, they’re below sea level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

Indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Footage of @Tony and you
Imetn

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7863
Bump

Hopefully dutch gang can return

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Yes, but only 8

• +1
I heightmog Dutch people so hard, I’m 300 m above sea level, they’re below sea level
Facts. Dutch people turned tall so they ass dont drown. thats really not an attractive trait
626F1B60 C8E1 4A3D A146 79BA22AA20E1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7866

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 9380
YOU JEALOUS OF US SON WE MOG ANY COUNTRY TO DEATH @larsanova69 @Papabakvet @Syobevoli

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
we are mogger race by far. especially frisians. shortest frisian i know is 6 1 JFL

• JFL
YOU JEALOUS OF US SON WE MOG ANY COUNTRY TO DEATH @larsanova69 @Papabakvet @Syobevoli
Yikes, found the dutch person🥰💅🏿

Maybe just maybe don't be dutch? Yikes

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 6217
Oi, constabol, if hatin Dutch people, right, is a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key because I'm gilty as charged

cope swedish girls crave ethnic and dutch cock
now how many swedish girls do you know again inkwell? the only girls who likes ethnics are the chav girls , all the pretty jbs wants a prettyboy with curtains , or textbook chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6217
now how many swedish girls do you know again inkwell? the only girls who likes ethnics are the chav girls , all the pretty jbs wants a prettyboy with curtains , or textbook chads
Textbook chads such as you truth 😍😘

• Love it
dutch genes are in high demand i wont say more because i dont want to hurt a bros feelings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6217
dutch genes are in high demand i wont say more because i dont want to hurt a bros feelings
dutch genes are ass , you are long midfaced framecels. Feline genes are in high demand stop spreading lies you dumb cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6217
dutch genes are ass , you are long midfaced framecels. Feline genes are in high demand stop spreading lies you dumb cunt
Take the catpill

Ever wonder why every female has a cat? 🙀😏

• Love it
another cope i have compact midface so does larsanova. we are tall blue eyed we have it all dont we

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7863
another cope i have compact midface so does larsanova. we are tall blue eyed we have it all dont we
You have it all except a good electoral system 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6217
my face and neck is twice as wide as every dutch person and my midface is turbo compact , high pre t swedish genes / feline mix , im gonna fuck every dutch girl to prove my point

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6217
my face and neck is twice as wide as every dutch person and my midface is turbo compact , high pre t swedish genes / feline mix , im gonna fuck every dutch girl to prove my point
only thing ur country is known for

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 7866
Facts. Dutch people turned tall so they ass dont drown. thats really not an attractive trait
View attachment 728908
This is such a retarded cope, they were the shortest people in all Europe 100 years ago. They turned tall because of female hypergamy selecting tall dudes, not some fucking drowning shit JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7863
5-19 lol 😂 @Latebloomer10

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 7863