Do earrings on foids do anything for you?

Do they make a foid hotter?

• Yeah man

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No way bro, that's some cuck shit

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Maybe idk depends on the foid

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
LNRRABC Women Exaggerated Small Big Circle Silver Round Earrings Party Gold Color Hoop Earring

I like these the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, DarknLost and Deleted member 3902
I like big earrings - "the bigger the hoop, the bigger the ho".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3902, BigBiceps and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I like only these on them

• +1
I don't care tbh. Women spend ridiculous amounts of money on shoes, nails, ear rings and shit, but no man gives a fuck. They should spend that money on a gym card and healthy foods. That'd actually make a difference.
I don't usually mind earrings, but big hoops like that are just ugly and gives me some trashy redneck vibes.

• +1
I don't care tbh. Women spend ridiculous amounts of money on shoes, nails, ear rings and shit, but no man gives a fuck. They should spend that money on a gym card and healthy foods. That'd actually make a difference.
I don't usually mind earrings, but big hoops like that are just ugly and gives me some trashy redneck vibes.
The fat ones really need the gym, the thinner ones go there to train their butt and show off tbh

• +1
my oneitis has lovely black stud earrings

hng

• +1
I don't care tbh. Women spend ridiculous amounts of money on shoes, nails, ear rings and shit, but no man gives a fuck.
I care, I really like how women look with high-heels, big earrings and long nails.
y7lqtj-l.jpg

I care, I really like how women look with high-heels, big earrings and long nails.
y7lqtj-l.jpg
Gonna have to agree it haloes them but that's just me, not every woman is gonna pull it off well