Do ethnic classifications even matter anymore (ded srs)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
All this incessant talk of "meds", "baltics", "nordics", "anglos", etc.

Does it even matter these days considering how interbred the world is now. I mean, you would be hard pressed to find an English man that is just English, more than likely he will have Polish or Irish or something else in him meaning he is not just "Anglo" as you would term English people years ago. Same goes for many European countries and regions. No one is really a "pure bred" of any ethnicity these days. Everyone is mixed. Even in Asia, Chinese marry Tai, and Koreans marry Japanese, etc.

ded
srs
tbh
ngl
imo

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
they made us lose our identity
we are dividuals now

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
ded
srs
tbh
ngl
KUk4IvE.gif

KrissKrossA disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo
Most Britons today don’t even have any Anglo-Saxon ancestors

Most Britons today don’t even have any Anglo-Saxon ancestors
"The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents."

Absolutely brutal tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
"The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents."

Absolutely brutal tbh
Even the white ones I mean. I’m not a fan of London tbh so it’s a good thing I live on the opposite side of the country!

Even the white ones I mean. I’m not a fan of London tbh so it’s a good thing I live on the opposite side of the country!
What is their ancestry then if not Anglo Saxon?
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

You really think that will save you?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

What is their ancestry then if not Anglo Saxon?
French, German, Celts, Danes, Belgians and probably some other minor ancestry from Romans’ and Anglo-Saxons

[QUOTE="KrissKross, pos

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
It does matter. You can easily tell the difference between Nordics and Southern Europeans

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr